RPDR Season 13

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Anyone else watched the first episode of Drag Race Down Under?

I think it started off well. The acting mini-challenge was entertaining. Karen from Finance is probably the hot favourite. The lipsynch was actually pretty funny.

Jayar

Definitely not a plus sized All Stars. I've seen the cast for the next AS, the AS International version, and the All Winners cast. None of them are a plus sized season.

FiveRinger

Definitely not a plus sized All Stars. I've seen the cast for the next AS, the AS International version, and the All Winners cast. None of them are a plus sized season.
I'm OK with that. As a plus sized person, I would prefer to see the "right" person crowned as opposed to person who is representing the cause of the moment at that particular point in time.

mackiecat

Why didn’t the 3 runway looks count for anything in the finale. Kandy should have been cut after them...and perhaps Rose. Putting Gottmik and Simone into the final. Wow Gottmik is not a good lip synch. I sometimes wonder if not bring in the bottom can be a detrimen. However I watched a YouTuber who claimed production knew she was bad at lip synch so made sure she was never in the bottom.

FiveRinger

Why didn’t the 3 runway looks count for anything in the finale. Kandy should have been cut after them...and perhaps Rose. Putting Gottmik and Simone into the final. Wow Gottmik is not a good lip synch. I sometimes wonder if not bring in the bottom can be a detrimen. However I watched a YouTuber who claimed production knew she was bad at lip synch so made sure she was never in the bottom.
Kandy should have been gone at the first group challenge with the winners group before episode 4. Only Morris the cat had more lives. I could bitch about this season all of the way to the afterlife. But the right queen won, so I guess I have to be satisfied. I throw up in my mouth slightly just because Kandy will forever be 1st runner up of Season 13. First in a line of losers sounds better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information