Royalty Thread #13: Zooming in on our favorite royals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
They will name him after the men's champion :p
From your lips to God's ears. Nathan would go nicely with Alexander and Gabriel!

Actually Michael would also, if Kolyada wins, but I'm a Nathan fan, so, yeah, lol.

Last edited:

MsZem

I see the sea
From your lips to God's ears. Nathan would go nicely with Alexander and Gabriel!

Actually Michael would also, if Kolyada wins, but I'm a Nathan fan, so, yeah, lol.
They named him after Julian Yee instead ;)

MsZem

I see the sea
A message from QE (now fully vaccinated!):

More Prince Julian & siblings:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

Kruss

Not Auto-Tuned
I'm so sorry for Lorac's family and friends. Peace to them now and always.

floskate

Vacant
Thank you so much for this. I can't think why the Queen doesn't want this aired again, they all come across really well, particularly her and Philip. So interesting to watch after the last week and seeing them work alongside each other all those years ago. Grab it while you can!!
The famous 1969 documentary 'Royal Family'
Watch it while you can! I think it's utterly charming and BBC should remaster it and show it again.

matti

Thank you so much for this. I can't think why the Queen doesn't want this aired again, they all come across really well, particularly her and Philip. So interesting to watch after the last week and seeing them work alongside each other all those years ago. Grab it while you can!!
ITA, floskate and you're welcome! :)

MsZem

I see the sea
I really like Kate but the Saint Kate narrative lately is really getting old. So if William & Harry talk to each other that Kate's peacemaking? Sheesh!
I haven't seen anything like that. Maybe you should reconsider your information sources ;) perhaps we should all follow Queen Margrethe's lead!

canbelto

It's not Saint Kate but I did notice that Kate specifically next to Harry after the services and then seemed to make eye contact with William and stepped back so the brothers could talk.

Jenny

From the Bloc
I know it's a sad occasion, but they all dressed so beautifully, the men and the women. Kate's choice of jewels and her dress, Camilla always in a nice hat.

It occurs to me, I might have this wrong, but I think Prince Edward now becomes the Duke of Edinburgh?

ETA - just looked into it, apparently Charles automatically inherits the title (as we know not all titles are hereditary though) but as I thought it's been promised to Edward by the Queen, and of course he has been very much involved in the Duke of Edinburgh Award program. Some articles say he will get the title "eventually." I suspect it will be sooner than later, can't see why the Queen or Charles wouldn't want him to have it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information