Predict the 4 Olympics gold medalists

Pick the 4 Olympic Gold medalist (pick 1 per discipline)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

butyrskafanatic

Banned Member
I'm surprised anyone thinks Medvedeva will take gold. If Zagitova skates two clean programs, she wins. Her technical content is higher and there's no way the judges will give her 8's in PCS. There's simply no room for Medvedeva.

I am the opposite. I am very surprised so many think Zagitova will win just based on 1 event (Europeans). IMO Zagitova has too many votes on this poll. If I bet my life on a winner, so no bias came into play, I would still pick Medvedeva at this point.

joubertelegant

Banned Member
Very accurate observation.

Pairs- S&H and S&M

Ice dance- P&C and V& M

Ladies- Medvedeva and Zagitova

Men- Chen, Jin, Uno, Fernandez, Hanyu (?), Chan(?)

It is going to be interesting because any of these Can (not Will) win the OGM, and there could still be surprises.

I think P&C or V&M winning dance is atleast a given. I am not sure what kind of disaester for ice dance standards could create a winner other than 1 of those 2.

Even Medvedeva or Zagitova not winning would take something almost unprecedented but this is singles where you jump and blades are slippery with that much pressure so I guess there is a slim shot it could happen, but rarely do you see falls in dance, and even the very unlikely event of 1 fall by both P&C and V&M probably wouldnt create a different winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information