Please help me remember the name of a Junior Ice Dance Team

zigzig

Hello. I've been racking my brain trying to remember the name of a junior ice dance team from a few years ago.

I can't recall much about them except that they skated their rhythm dance to Frankie Valli/Jersey Boys (I think it was Sherry and Oh What a Night?) and I believe, although can't say for certain, that they represented Israel. The male dancer had sort of a French sounding last name. I don't really remember his outfit but her dress for that program was a slinky navy dress.

Is this ringing a bell with anyone? Sorry to spam but I've been looking all over the internet to no avail. Thanks all.

zigzig

I think the team you're referring to is Shira Ichilov / Laurent Abecassis - http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00107812.htm

I can't find a video of the RD you mentioned for now, but according to the Wikipedia page, they did have a Frankie Valli RD.
Yes that’s the one - THANK YOU!!!!

Oh they were senior not junior :duh: No wonder I couldn't find them in Junior World result pages and was thinking I was in some twilight zone where skaters I thought I remembered were completely wiped off the records lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information