Olympian Guillaume Cizeron comes out by introducing us to his adorable boyfreind

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
While I don’t think this is news anymore these days, I just thought I post to give us one gay thread to look at these days. I need some 🌈

If this was posted elsewhere, forgive me. I just need some sparkle today!!!

Although gaga’s new album comes out tomorrow and that could do the trick!

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝

“I don’t know what got into me, I said to myself, ‘What do I have to lose?’” Guillaume Cizeron says of his decision to publicly come out as gay

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
He picked the perfect time to do it. 2020 is such a gong show of a year that no one will blink at this. Happy for him, they are adorable together

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Was there ever a doubt? The only ridiculousness, all of these years, was p.r. people pushing the myth that he & Gaby were a couple in private. Truth always! Wishing them well as they strive for gold at the next Winter Olympics, whenever that may be.

starrynight

There were a whole group of people on the internet who were convinced Stolbova and Klimov were a couple so... lol People will think anything in relation to pairs. It's probably not a bad thing when some people think pairs are couples off ice - at least it shows the team has some kind of connection to each other.

muffinplus

Good for him! His boyfriend is handsome. Depressing people stopped following him because of this. What morons.

Where was it mentioned that people stopped following him. Was it in the article? Or did he say that? I'm not doubting that, just couldn't figure out where it was mentioned.

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Where was it mentioned that people stopped following him. Was it in the article? Or did he say that? I'm not doubting that, just couldn't figure out where it was mentioned.

It's in his interview (thank you @Peepsquick for translation!)

Têtu: How did people react to your post?

Guillaume:
I was rather surprised to see many positive comments, it was really nice. Still there were about 200 to 300 people who stopped following me out of 84 000.

antmanb

Never bothered...

Am I the only person who could care less about the "partner" of a skater, but thinks the dog was unbelievably cute!

You care so little that you felt the need to post about it? In case anyone is wondering, me. I care about a gay athlete coming out and telling us who his partner is, because when I was younger there were barely any gay role models or people to look up to, or to be able to point to as also being gay when you go through your own coming out process.

If it isn't important to you, scroll on by and make no comment. It will be important to others.

Mad for Skating

Was there ever a doubt? The only ridiculousness, all of these years, was p.r. people pushing the myth that he & Gaby were a couple in private. Truth always! Wishing them well as they strive for gold at the next Winter Olympics, whenever that may be.

Well, I’ve never heard that rumor. I’m pretty sure Guillaume had posted photos with a guy years ago and we all assumed that was his boyfriend. The only reason why I could see people pushing P/C together would be because they’re both very beautiful people and some crazy fans like to push all the pretty couples together.

Anyway, I’m very happy for him and his boyfriend!

There were a whole group of people on the internet who were convinced Stolbova and Klimov were a couple so... lol People will think anything in relation to pairs. It's probably not a bad thing when some people think pairs are couples off ice - at least it shows the team has some kind of connection to each other.

I am slightly suspicious that I was a large part of the “whole group” you’re referring to ;) From personal experience, I think the only people who really shipped Stolbova/Klimov were a handful of hopeless romantics. Including me 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information