Odd Food Combinations

gk_891

A lot of my friends like french fries with tzatziki. I could probably see the appeal of that.

gk_891

Wow. I'm not all that familiar with Asian desserts (except for Indian sweets) but the mango flavoured dessert sounds nice.

gk_891

I once had a classmate who loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Does anyone know if this is commonly eaten?

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I once had a classmate who loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Does anyone know if this is commonly eaten?
Yep - Elvis Presley loved them too. I can't imagine eating one, but they are considered yummy?

gk_891

Hmm, interesting combination. I remember once when I visited Toronto, I saw a bakery selling butterscotch bacon cupcakes.

myhoneyhoney

I just remembered something I used to do as a kid. I would cut up fruits like apples, oranges, strawberries, grapes, etc, put it all together in a mug and pour milk into it. I would let it chill in the freezer for a bit and then eat. It was so refreshing!

hanca

Values her privacy
I just remembered something I used to do as a kid. I would cut up fruits like apples, oranges, strawberries, grapes, etc, put it all together in a mug and pour milk into it. I would let it chill in the freezer for a bit and then eat. It was so refreshing!
Well, that's very similar to fruit with cream, you just made healthier (less fatty) option of that. As children we used to pick up strawberries or blueberries and then we would eat them with sugar and cream. Or with sweet yoghurt. I am not sure if I would pick apple and oranges to make that, though. But I suppose you used what you had.

gk_891

They do something somewhat similar at Wimbledon (the grandslam tennis tournament). THey sell strawberries and cream.

gkelly

My food for today:

frozen/microwaved spinach and feta pocket
strawberry Greek yogurt (to which I added chopped pecans)
mediterranean veg sandwich from Panera

I sense a Greek theme

Also some fruit salad and mini-brownies, which don't fit the theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information