NHK 2023 Rhythm Dance - Big (GOE) in Japan

FiveRinger

Hmmmm... until the midline step sequence, I really felt like DemLeM could have been skating to any music and there wasn't much '80s there. It also doesn't help that her dress is so contemporary.
Well....I figure if L/B skated to Snoop Dogg last season (I think) D/L can have this. The costumes miss the mark, though

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Neither did I for.a while. But when you think about it, if the top two Canadian teams retire in the next couple of years, they're sitting pretty. They could be Canada #2 (or #3 if B/B should pass them).
Second part of my answer: Les Gacs may have looked at the up-and-coming French teams and seen the writing on the wall.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Wow, so with Gabriella and Guillaume out of the mix France finds itself with two good teams… And also two in the women’s competition

and two in the men’s…

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I feel like the Lithuanians and the Georgians should switch RDs. I don't quite buy GnR from R/A, and I don't quite buy Queen from K/R, but I like the idea of both.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Those hanging strings all over him are horribly distracting. I kept wondering if something was coming loose.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
+4.50 GOE for the Choreo Sequence. :rofl: One of the reasons why I love Reed & Ambrulevicius - They don't need great edges or smooth close skating to get GOE - they just have to be as entertaining as all hell.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I think someone passed out national flags.of all the teams competing and tge audience is qued up to display them at the right time.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Hmmmm... so, Ted misidentified the lift as the last element and now I'm thinking that would have been a stronger ending to this RD than the character step sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information