NCAA Gymnastics

Aceon6

Losing patience
Yippee! My TiVo picked up THREE meets for January 10th, all on SEC. Missouri at Kentucky at 6, LSU at Georgia at 7:30, and Alabama at Auburn at 9. All times Eastern.

On the 11th, Oklahoma at Arizona State will air on ESPNU at 6:30.

Let the season begin!

Aceon6

Losing patience
My TiVo just picked up another meet, but it’s on an obscure channel. If you happen to get BYU-TV, Nebraska at BYU is airing tonight at 7:30 Eastern.

Lara

It's JJ style!
My TiVo just picked up another meet, but it’s on an obscure channel. If you happen to get BYU-TV, Nebraska at BYU is airing tonight at 7:30 Eastern.
BYUTV is online too.
You have to register an email, but it’s perhaps the best produced college gym stream that’s completely free without geoblock.
They were a top 20 team and had the Super Mario Bros FX last season. :)
I believe they archive for about a month if anyone misses it.

Aceon6

Losing patience
Well, BYU was a pleasant surprise. With their best AAer out, and the fall on vault, I had them pegged as goners from the first routine. Nice recovery!

Lucy25

I heaven right now watching three different meets tonight on the SEC Network! Still routing for my fav LSU. Love seeing all the new freshmen on all the teams.

skipaway

SEC Broadcaster's Scantily Clad Girls Remark

The comment occurred during Saturday’s Arkansas-Missouri basketball game, as Booker and announcer Richard Cross discussed an advertised gymnastics broadcast.

As Cross mused the meet could be a good Valentine’s Day activity, Booker countered that his interest was in the “scantily clad girls.”

No one seems to be learning in the day and age of #MeToo. Would he have said this if his daughter was a gymnest? Probably not...what a dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information