Nathan Chen Fan Thread #2

Alexa

TG. Smart boy! I hope it's N95 and not cloth or gaping in some way ...
No, the one he was wearing during practice is not N95. He was wearing an N95 before getting on the ice, and witched back to the n95 at the board right after the OP is done

You could see from these fancams
changing from N95 to non N95

changing back to the N95

zebobes

No, the one he was wearing during practice is not N95. He was wearing an N95 before getting on the ice, and witched back to the n95 at the board right after the OP is done

You could see from these fancams
changing from N95 to non N95

changing back to the N95

Considering how hard it is to breathe through an N95, he probably had to choose a slightly lighter mask for practical reasons during practice. He definitely seems to be quite careful, though.

sk9tingfan

OK, I'm crazy neurotic. I couldn't watch this flight because I get so fearful that something terrible will happen to Nathan. So, I rely on my trusty DVR. My mother who I convinced to watch called me and asked me if I was happy after Nathan had skated. When I told her told her I couldn't watch, she told me that I was crazy(...yes, I am). Now I can go back and watch Nathan's performance.:p

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual

sheetz

I've been traveling all day and finally have some time to express my thoughts. Not his best performance today but seems like he's ailing a bit physically. I wish he would let himself play it "safe" and skate an easier layout if he's not 100%. I almost feel like it's better for him to be in school because it forces him to reduce his training load.

-------------------------
Nathan credits Mom for success

Nathan receiving his electric guitar at the gala

Raf brushes off Nathan's chsq fall. LOL

sheetz

Team USA's singles skaters on the Today show

Yale news Nats writeup

Nathan's win on Japanese news

Nathan listed among Team Toyota's global athletes

Team Toyota 25 days out

Desperado

Do we know why he showed up to accept his Olympic team nomination gift but did not skate in the gala?

sheetz

IG updates!

Flamin' Nathan! (Belly flopping in the 2nd photo)

Men's and Ladies' Champs

Doing an interview with Tara

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
IG updates!

Flamin' Nathan! (Belly flopping in the 2nd photo)

Men's and Ladies' Champs

Doing an interview with Tara
I'm so looking forward to the IG pics from Mariah, Jean-Luc, Kait, and Nathan! They are such good friends and it's so great they'll be in Beijing together!

sheetz

Creating the latest Rockeman costume at Vera's design studio

Photos of Nathan being interviewed Polina at Nats

orbitz

Wow, i'm really surprised Vera Wang came up with that cheeto colored top for Nathan. Her designs are usually very elegant and non-flashy. She really went out of the box for this one. Was she inspired by Ed Hardy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information