Margot Robbie To Play Tonya Harding In New Harding-Kerrigan Film

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I don't know if they absolutely need to but it's not unusual. You pay them as a "consultant" for their time spent being interviewed. I think it's just a way to grease the wheels and avoid problems.

aftershocks

Banned Member
They could offer a consultation fee, right?

Oh, we posted at about the same time @MacMadame. I didn't see your post beforehand.

BTW, has anyone seen Attack of the 5ft 2 Women? :lol:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Gritschuk could play Oxana Baiul. Didn't she want to be an actress?

You also need to cast the boot lace. Someone who is very good at breaking apart in their roles.

Xela M

Gritschuk could play Oxana Baiul. Didn't she want to be an actress?

You also need to cast the boot lace. Someone who is very good at breaking apart in their roles.

Grishuk and Baiul were almost twins!! But I don't know if even the great awsome actress Pasha could pull off a 16-year-old

Xela M

first off, ((((platov)))

second, my apologies to anyone else i've ever called bat shit crazy

finally, how much mayonnaise is going to go on this lens? famous oksana was in her teens at the time.

Grishuk calmed down A LOT since those days. She has a daughter and has stayed out of the public light, except for her appearances on the Russian battle of the blades show (for 2 seasons a few years ago).

Baiul on the other hand, is still pure drama! :p

skatfan

Given that American Crime Story is doing The People vs. OJ Simpson, I don't see any reason why another scandal-ridden story from the early 1990s shouldn't be rehashed. Most folks under 30 won't remember any of the relevant details.

VGThuy

A lot of my friends who know I'm a skating nut and are not themselves skating fans have texted or called me asking if I heard this news and it blew up on my FB feed. I'm surprised at the amount of attention this has gotten actually.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
there really has been a Tonya renaissance since the 20 year anniversary in 2014. :cheer:

is the "museum" in NYC still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information