Law braking against copy-right by "members" a sign of the End Time's

What should become punishment for those engaging in anti copy write illegal and illicit acts?

• Death penalty

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Firing squad

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Gas chamber

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Viscous Beatings

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Having to get marred to Tonia Harding

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
When my wife and I signed up for this sight we thought it would be friendly good people having good chat's about a morally good sport.

The reality is much more darker than that! I believe that Satan his self must be one of the people on here, that is how much sin-full materials we have found here. These are the three worse ones:

Men making lust-full comments about the bodies of males, some of which whom are still in their teen's. It is one thing for a heteromale to say a lady is pretty, it will make her feel better when people say mean things, but SSA (same sexual attraction) must be sat on.

People saying they will support attempted man slaughterer Tonia H. and even attend dark event celebrating her crimes. Supporting her on TV instead of prayer boy-cots.

But now I have discovered even with these thing's happening there are bigger and harder ones hidden underground like the sewer covered by man-hole. The sewer is illegal, criminal videos and "Streams" that take are clearly band by the USA's copy write laws. People are making sharing and viewing illegal criminal material almost daily. And some of these are the same folk's who rightly agree with my wife and I that Tonya and all crime committers should be punished as harsh or much more harsh then the law allows. This country is all ready filled with illegal immigrants illegal illegal adoptions and illegal aliens, no more is needed. Law braking no matter how big or small one is must be met with harsh punishment so we have come to this junk-tion and there are some paths forward I believe the Lord would of approved of.

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
We certainly owe you a debt of gratitude for this hard-hitting expose on the holy trinity of ice skating sins!

friendly good people having good chat's about a morally good sport.

Once school figures were eliminated,our sport started its long downward spiral into the ungodly. Let’s be honest—any remaining sense of morality was lost with the implementation of the code of points.

there are bigger and harder ones hidden underground like the sewer covered by man-hole. The sewer is illegal, criminal videos and "Streams"

I know we can rely on you to come to the bottom of it! This underground ‘sewer’ is worthy of further research,but be discreet!

-BB

Last edited:

PeterG

Men making lust-full comments about the bodies of males, some of which whom are still in their teen's. It is one thing for a heteromale to say a lady is pretty, it will make her feel better when people say mean things, but SSA (same sexual attraction) must be sat on.

If I have made any seemingly unseemly comment about a male 19 year old, I assure you it was from a place of admiration for their physical fitness regimen.

However, once they turn 20... :slinkaway

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Once school figures were eliminated,our sport started its long downward spiral into the ungodly. Let’s be honest—any remaining sense of morality was lost with the implementation of the code of points.
Amen!

Speaking of spiral, when they got rid of the man-datory spiral "sequence" this sport lost so many thing's, seeing a lady position her body for the spiral made me try to get straight in my chair and explode in to applauding.

I know some on this sight have argued that the spiral was not a god move, but as I am only a "fan" I do not believe. I believe in the lord and I believe that Tailor Swiff does not have a mattering opinion on the up-coming midterm erections. I do not though believe that bad spirals would of happened as often as some say they had of done so. Please I would like to see six to eleven you tube "videos" of these so called bad spiral's I would like full info about the day month year and time in Mountain time when the skate happened. And set up the link so I only see the spiral part. Please Brenda do this in the next 10-14 hours as I would like to resolve this before my next trip to Wal Mart for new ammo and jerky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information