Kate Spade found dead (apparent suicide)

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
@judiz, thank you so much for posting. I keep you in my prayers always for strength and endurance. Mental depression and other illnesses are very much a disease just like the disease I had. It's a disease just like Cancer or any other disease period. I'm still not over two of my family's close friends committing suicide when I was 30 years old. It was a married couple the same age as my father was, and both of them fought a battle of Mental Depression they had most of their married life.

It is very much a disease, and it just can't be gotten rid of with a few meds. Neither can Cancer or the disease I had. Usually, a cancer patient may go into remission, but some with a mental illness doesn't even have that. They won't go into remission and the illness will always be there. Meds help like with almost any disease, but the disease is still there. :(

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Just sold my house and planning on moving to an apartment with my son. He graduated from college a few weeks ago and just started a temp job in his field he hopes will become permanent. One day at a time.
And some times.....only an hour at a time. Good Luck.

judiz

People who follow through and commit suicide do not always send signals. My husband said he wanted to hurt himself many times but always said he wouldn’t have the nerve to follow through. When I met with his psychiatrist in August, he said my husband only had suicidal thoughts but would never follow through. A month later I found my husband on the kitchen floor after he slit his wrist and bled out. People reach the stage of such desperate that they only focus on easing their pain and making sure their loved ones would no longer be burdened by their illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information