Junior Women - SP & FS

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Lmao - Bezkorovainaya gives us a blue dress with a red rose at the hip and another in her hair.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Bezkorovainaya brings us back to small, pre-rotated jumps. Awww flukey fall in footwork. And almost falls on a catchfoot illusion at the end of the fw too. I think this music is too much for her. Nice flexibility.

Karen-W

Were those giant, fake Am-Lactin (whatever the heck that is) lotion bottles in the KnC yesterday?

Sarah

Continuing the novice tracking with Angela. 2nd at Midwesterns in Novice.

Rukia

Oh Shao had a loop at the end of her combo with actually looked pretty clean in real time? Lutz was pre-rotated (and probably questionable edge). Good expression in fw. I think if she can get more height in her jumps she has a lot of potential.

Karen-W

It's a choice to do the mouse-ears buns, add a head wrap and finish it off with chunky gold earrings and necklace.

Rukia

Were those giant, fake Am-Lactin (whatever the heck that is) lotion bottles in the KnC yesterday?
Amber Glenn had a sponsored post with Am-Lactin this week which, good for her. Those bottles are new though lol. These are not the kiss and cry upgrades we deserved, but the upgrades we needed.

Karen-W

Amber Glenn had a sponsored post with Am-Lactin this week which, good for her. Those bottles are new though lol. These are not the kiss and cry upgrades we deserved, but the upgrades we needed.
Well, we now know what the USFS spent that $50 that @AngieNikodinovLove was begging for last night...

• Haha
Reactions: tlk

Rukia

Platonova's jumps are all short looking except the axel. Missed the rest because I got pinged on discord.

Rukia

Clarke doesn't have the most complex program, but I appreciate that what she does she does rather well. Plus I love a good catsuit. Issues at the end of the last spin though.

LeafOnTheWind

Do you ever wonder who manufactures and sells the stuff like the lotion bottles on display? How do you even get into that market niche?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I was going to guess Matrix from the black and green costume, but no. Yay for something creative and different! :)

Rukia

Wilson is killing it with the expression from her first move. Fall on first jump. Great lutz. Axel a little questionable lol. Love everything else about her though! So good.

Karen-W

Costumes were more varied this group..

Maroon/black costumes = 2
Red/black costumes = 2
Red/magenta costumes = 2
Blue costume = 1
Blue/red costume = 1
White costume = 1
Black/grey costume = 1
Blue/black costume = 1
Black/green costume = 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information