Junior Pairs - SP & FS

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Fletcher/Felberbaum - yikes, forward landing on the twist. Sketch footwork on the first lift too. And the 2nd lift wasn't much better. I'm well and truly puzzled as to how this team made the ISP.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
FletchFel. She‘s channeling Alexa with that dress. Wonky twist. Missed a bunch of stuff due to life. He has scary feet in the lifts.

Karen-W

Omg - Ashley Fletcher is my heroine! She just shouted out a hi to Margaret - I am choosing to believe it's our fave former junior pairs woman, Margaret Church, lol.

Sarah

I'm bothered that their costumes almost match but... don't? The grey/blue of her skirt is throwing me?

Karen-W

Park/Griffin - Rough start so far, getting stronger as the program goes on. This is where the battle for the podium begins - they're less than 2.5 points out of 4th.

Aceon6

Park/Grif. Opposites. Missed the opening. I was really liking it until he lost balance on the DS. They skate with intention. If they could get the mirroring in better synch..

Aceon6

ZhDeng. I’m really sick of PotO. Only a single axel from her in the SBS and a wonky throw landing. He’s nice and stable in the lifts. Can we find him a better jumping partner?

Karen-W

Zheng/Deng - POTO. Struggles from her on the throw landings, but they skate with a confidence that has been missing from the first three teams. Sloppy-as-heck pairs spin - come on, Team Oakton, get that part of your program together and be better!

ChillSkate

I liked that Pair! I was about to write what great musicality they had until that infinite ending pose happened (actually didn't her bestie Margaret do the same thing last year?!?) But good program otherwise

mtnskater

I like Andy Deng’s skating a lot. Good elements in that skate. Impressive throw triple. Hopefully LeDuc can help Adelle stylistically.

Sarah

Zheng/Deng - Decent, but the jumps were probably a good as they're going to get for her.

Karen-W

If Zheng/Deng can replicate that performance next week and slightly improve their SP, they should be able to get the Jr Worlds TES mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information