I sang karaoke to my husband, but he didn’t listen

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
Tonight my husband and I went for a very special celebration and we sang karaoke in Albuquerque. Lately, my husband does not seem to be very attracted to me. However, karaoke was my chance to change that. I picked out some special songs to sing to him - The Color of the Night and Once Upon a December. If you notice a theme, both of these songs are songs that Anastasia Galustyan skated to. Well, I sang these songs, but he still didn’t seem attracted to me. He was more interested in performing Lady Gaga and singing about being a Bitch than in listening to my songs by his beautiful, favorite skater. What can I do to make my husband come back to being attracted to me?

Desperate for help,
Heavenly Joy

Last edited:

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
If you did not insist on watching Keegan's program's non "stop" and saying how he might of hurt his self with that great fall when he was showing his long progress I would show more interest.

Just like I have come to enjoy the Junior version's of T.V. shows Top Chef, Idol, Voice, ect. I realize this weekend I ike the juniors more when it "comes" to men's skating, Camdon especially what a performer! I wonder if they have a junior addition of Men's Fitness if so a prescription to it would be a good gift, the holiday's are coming after all!

And if my wife is still reading this one thought for a song for next time Relax by something Hollywood.

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
I picked out some special songs to sing to him - The Color of the Night and Once Upon a December.

With song selections like this,were you trying to attract your husband or a throng of middle-aged homosexuals?

What can I do to make my husband come back to being attracted to me?

Wine coolers and barbiturates would be a good start,then pray for the best.

If you did not insist on watching Keegan's program's non "stop" and saying how he might of hurt his self with that great fall when he was showing his long progress I would show more interest.

I'm not touching the rest of your comment with a ten foot pole,but for ladies of a certain generation,a cowboy hat brings an undeniable allure.

-BB

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Jewelry with incests in it is not a good "choice" for an engagement, I learned that here and it was the only peace of relationship "advice" I have ever trusted a side from the one's in Cosmo Mag. and I learned it here on this sight!

Japanfan

I didn't know that people could come here for relationship advice.

Red Hot Chili Keegan, StatisyGalustyanLove and Brenda_Bottoms will always oblige. :)

For example, @StatisyGalustyanLove has pontificated at length on the effect that watching "I, Tonya" can have on date night for a couple. :p

Last edited:

Erin

Banned Member
With song selections like this,were you trying to attract your husband or a throng of middle-aged homosexuals?

-BB

Based on all of @StasiyaGalustyanLove's posts, I feel like the songs that would attract the latter would attract the former if you get my drift. And since you are a woman of the world, I think you do.

I didn't know that people could come here for relationship advice.

Are you being sarcastic or serious? I genuinely can't tell. If you are being serious, this is far from the first thread asking for relationship advice. StasiyaGalustyanLove alluded to the infamous thread about the butterfly engagement ring, but there have been many others.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Are you being sarcastic or serious? I genuinely can't tell. If you are being serious, this is far from the first thread asking for relationship advice. StasiyaGalustyanLove alluded to the infamous thread about the butterfly engagement ring, but there have been many others.
Have a guess ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information