Gracie?

aml78

Has anyone heard any updates on Gracie? Last I heard she was potentially training in PA. I know she’s been doing some meet and greets. Curious how she’s doing health wise.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
^^^^ why I oughttaaaaaaaaa

Bradie had more success her first year then GG. Im not a WalMart shopper but if thats one it is Ill gladly make a purchase.

Bradie became US Champ right outta the gate. What do ya want? (in an Oly year of all years.)

Ill cash ALL my chips in on Bradie!!!!

I take mental toughness ANY OLE DAY over nervous princess. Can I get a "Kristi Yamaguchi Amen" up in here?????

Having said that I hope GG does come back to competition!

giselle23

^^^^ why I outtaaaaaaaaa

Bradie had more success her first year then GG. Im not a WalMart shopper but if thats one it is Ill gladly make a purchase.

Bradie became US Champ right outta the gate. What do ya want?

Ill cash ALL my chips in on Bradie!!!!

I take mental toughness ANY OLE DAY over nervous princess. Can I get a "Kristi Yamaguchi Amen" up in here?????

Having said that I hope GG does come back to competition!

Except this wasn't Bradie's first year. She was at Nationals two years previously, finishing sixth and ninth. Gracie was second at her first senior Nationals and first at her second. She also won a silver medal at Cup of Russia her first year as a senior.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Except this wasn't Bradie's first year. She was at Nationals for at least two years previously, finishing sixth and ninth. Gracie was second at her first senior Nationals and first at her second. She also won a silver medal at Cup of Russia her first year as a senior.

Wow, how do I now remember any of that? Guess I need that dang ginkgo. Just wish that in praising GG that poster didnt have to diss Bradie while propping GG up.

Emdee

I have nothing against Gracie but I remember her fans dissing Kaetlyn Osmond in her favour....KO has been miss consistency when it counted.

Bradie is consistent but doesnt have Gracie’s spark. Wish Gracie the best...Bradie too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information