Fun YouTube Videos

BaileyCatts

If I woulda been on the street and they woulda asked me that question I woulda said "no, I don't care. wanna know why? cause people suck!". :rofl:

Japanfan

Dachshunds are not my favorite dogs, but this one has a cool coat of hair and is right cute.

I assume you've not yet met Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund and his Dachshund brother Oakley. :p

Crusoe has made many videos about his life adventures, like taking a vacation to Florida, flirting with lady Dashshunds on the beach, and attempting to make a meal in the kitchen (of course he eats all the bacon :D). I think he has his own channel.

:dog::dog::dog:

Last edited:

skateycat

One of Nature's Non-Spinners
I'm getting 12 questions ready for a virtual 80s trivia night and came across this question about the tv show The A Team:

Which of the following musicians was not a guest star on "The A-Team?"
  • Isaac Hayes
  • Boy George
  • Rick James
  • Huey Lewis
Answer: Huey Lewis

Isaac Hayes and Rick James were in "The Heart of Rock n Roll." Boy George was on "Cowboy George" where he performed with The Culture Club.

skatingguy

decently
I don't know how someone comes up with this idea, let alone figures out how to actually put it together.

Japanfan

Cooked over an open volcano?
There was a bit on the news here tonight about an emergency worker who ate a hot dog cooked in the volcanic heat.

Can't imagine that would be so different from other cooking methods, preferable to boiling, yes, but really just grilling.

Best hot dog EVER? Methinks the worker was just tired and very hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information