Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

vgerdes

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 26/2024 - Saturday June 01/2024:https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...ere-dates-schedule#section-may-2024-premieres

Sunday, May 26
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.High Stakes Poker Season 8Vice
12:01 a.m.My Adventures with Superman Season 2Adult Swim

Monday, May 27
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.90 Day Fiance UK Season 3Max
9 p.m.Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Season 6NGC

Tuesday, May 28
TimeTitleChannel
8 p.m.America's Got Talent Season 19NBC
8 p.m.Beat Shazam Season 7Fox
9 p.m.THE QUIZ WITH BALLSFox

Wednesday, May 29
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.CAMDENHulu
3:01 a.m.DANCING WITH THE DEVIL: THE 7M TIKTOK CULTNetflix
3:01 a.m.THE LIFE YOU WANTEDNetflix
8 p.m.Masterchef Season 14Fox
9 p.m.American Detective with Lt. Joe Kenda Season 4ID / Max
9 p.m.Sistaas Season 7BET
10 p.m.HELLS ANGELS: KINGDOM COMEVice

Thursday, May 30
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.ERICNetflix
3:01 a.m.GEEK GIRLNetflix
3:01 a.m.PYRAMID GAMEParamount+
3:01 a.m.We Are Lady Parts Season 2Peacock
8 p.m.Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Season 2MTV
9 p.m.60 Days In Season 9A&E

Friday, May 31
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.THE FAMOUS FIVEHulu
12:01 a.m.Frog and Toad Season 2Apple TV+
12:01 a.m.The Outlaws Season 3Amazon
3:01 .am.Couples Therapy Season 4Paramount+
3:01 a.m.HOW TO RUIN LOVENetflix
3:01 a.m.RAISING VOICESNetflix

Saturday, June 1
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.TRIXIE MOTEL: DRAG ME HOMEMax
8 p.m.THE LIFE AND MURDER OF NICOLE SIMPSON BROWNLifetime
9 p.m.DEADLY WATERS WITH CAPTAIN LEEOxygen

Please post any updates I may have missed.

vgerdes

I'm surprised at the numbers for Season 3 as it's not getting the best reaction from fans.

I'm not surprised at all. There is a huge contingent of "Polin" fans that have been waiting impatiently for S3 since the first spoilers began appearing about the "carriage scene." Most of the reactions I've seen have been positive. I'm sure it hasn't hurt ratings any that there have been rumors of a real-life romance between Luke and Nicola swirling around. To me, they just seem like very good friends, but who knows.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Is anyone watching 1899 on Netflix? I’ve gotten through two episodes so far. It’s an excellent topic and subject, but I’m not sure they’re executing it that well…

The lead actress reminds me of a 1999/2000 era Nicole Kidman.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
I've decided to wait until all episodes of Bridgerton season 3 are available before I watch it. Just a preference. :D

Cachoo

What a boon streaming is for shows. Look at the numbers for “Evil” on that list. Do you think they would get that if it was only a weekly show on CBS with no platform?

Last edited:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday June 02/2024 - Saturday June 08/2024:https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-dates-schedule#section-june-2024-premieres

Sunday, June 2
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.Mayor of Kingstown Season 3Paramount+
7 a.m.THE EINSTEIN CHALLENGE: AMAZING FEATS OF FLIGHTHistory
11 a.m.DELICIOUS MISS BROWNFood
8 p.m.FIXER UPPER: THE LAKEHOUSEMagnolia
9 p.m.Billy the Kid Season 2 (Summer Premiere)MGM+
9 p.m.Celebrity IOU Season 7 (Summer Premiere)HGTV
9 p.m.The Real Housewives of Dubai Season 2Bravo
10 p.m.Couples Therapy Season 4Showtime
10 p.m.SECRETS & SPIES: A NUCLEAR GAMECNN
10 p.m.Signs of a Psychopath Season 8ID

Monday, June 3
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.Little Baby Bum: Music Time Season 2Netflix
3:01 a.m.WORLD EATS BREADDisney+
8 p.m.American Ninja Warrior Season 16NBC
8 p.m.Name That Tune Season 4Fox
9 p.m.THE 1% CLUBFox
9 p.m.Below Deck Mediterranean Season 9Bravo
9 p.m.GYPSY ROSE: LIFE AFTER LOCK UPLifetime
9 p.m.Unexpected Season 6TLC

Tuesday, June 4
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.CLIPPEDFX on Hulu
3:01 a.m.ERASED: WW2'S HEROES OF COLORDisney+
9 p.m.STAR WARS: THE ACOLYTEDisney+
9 p.m.UNITERRUPTED: THE REAL STORIES OF BASKETBALLVice
10 p.m.WHO KILLED WCW?Vice

Wednesday, June 5
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.HITLER AND THE NAZIS: EVIL ON TRIALNetflix
3:01 a.m.King of Collectibles Season 2Netflix
8 p.m.BACK BY THE BROSHGTV

Thursday, June 6
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.COUNSEL CULTUREAmazon
3:01 a.m.Criminal Minds: Evolution Season 2Paramount+
3:01 a.m.Kubra Season 2Netflix
3:01 a.m.Makeup x Breakup Season 3Allblk
8 p.m.D-DAY: THE UNHEARD TAPESHistory

Friday, June 7
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.BECOMING KARL LAGERFELDHulu
12:01 a.m.QUEENIEHulu
3:01 a.m.HIERARCHYNetflix
3:01 a.m.Perfect Match Season 2Netflix
3:01 a.m.Transformers: Earthspark Season 2 Part 1Paramount+
8 p.m.Power Book II Season 4Starz

Saturday, June 8
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.CANDIS CAYNE'S SECRET GARDENHulu
12:01 a.m.Love Island (UK) Seaosn 11Hulu

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Finished Star Trek: Discovery. My goodness, that finale really needed to be about 20 minutes shorter. They strung it out longer than David Tennant's final Doctor Who episode (the first time round) when I was yelling "Just GO already!!" at the TV. Other than that, I thought the final season of Discovery was pretty good.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Finished Star Trek: Discovery. My goodness, that finale really needed to be about 20 minutes shorter. They strung it out longer than David Tennant's final Doctor Who episode (the first time round) when I was yelling "Just GO already!!" at the TV. Other than that, I thought the final season of Discovery was pretty good.
That stuff they tacked onto the end when they realized it was the last season definitely went on too long. I was okay with the pacing of the rest of the episode mostly.

sk8pics

I liked the final season, too, but the finale was just meh. They dropped a big bombshell when they revealed that the Progenitors were not actually the creators of the universe, but then they literally dropped it. I was also a bit :confused: about Berman taking Discovery and its sentient computer system out to leave it somewhere. Maybe I missed something.

I haven’t watched the last episode of the Ready Room focused on Discovery either because I saw it was almost half an hour long. Nope, too late for that right then! :lol:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I liked the final season, too, but the finale was just meh. They dropped a big bombshell when they revealed that the Progenitors were not actually the creators of the universe, but then they literally dropped it.
Since the Progenitors were gone, I'm not sure what they could have done with that. But maybe there were plans to continue this storyline in the next, now-canceled season. But it's also likely we were supposed to think that some supreme being had created the 'thing' that created the universe that the Progenitors found.

I was also a bit :confused: about Berman taking Discovery and its sentient computer system out to leave it somewhere. Maybe I missed something.
I took it as they wanted to be their own Progenitors by leaving that technology out there for someone to find like the Progenitors left the "created the universe" technology. But without all those puzzles since it's not world-building technology that could be used to rule the world.

I wonder if the Federation already had surpassed that technology and so that's why they were willing to "seed" the universe with it for someone else to find.

sk8pics

Since the Progenitors were gone, I'm not sure what they could have done with that. But maybe there were plans to continue this storyline in the next, now-canceled season. But it's also likely we were supposed to think that some supreme being had created the 'thing' that created the universe that the Progenitors found.
Yes, I think so, but I just thought such an expression of pure wonder crossed her face that I thought there might be some follow up, some thoughts she might share with someone...
I took it as they wanted to be their own Progenitors by leaving that technology out there for someone to find like the Progenitors left the "created the universe" technology. But without all those puzzles since it's not world-building technology that could be used to rule the world.
I don't know. It seemed so strange to me. I'll have to see if that's discussed on the Ready Room.
I wonder if the Federation already had surpassed that technology and so that's why they were willing to "seed" the universe with it for someone else to find.
You mean, surpassed the sentient computer level of technology? I don't see how although I guess it could be the case...

Oh, I also forgot to say I was :rofl: :rofl: at the classic trek where we have a commander saying, "We have to do XYZ that goes completely against everything we know in 5 minutes or we're all dead!!!!" and the engineers go "Oh no we can't do that at all..... wait a minute...." :rofl: I liked that, thought it was a bit of an homage to the whole Star Trek universe and lineage...

I'm looking forward to Strange New Worlds coming back.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
You mean, surpassed the sentient computer level of technology? I don't see how although I guess it could be the case...
They just need ships that can get you to places just as fast. ;)

Maybe they cloned it somehow and have it in more than one ship.

sk8pics

They just need ships that can get you to places just as fast. ;)

Maybe they cloned it somehow and have it in more than one ship.
No, it’s not the spore drive, it’s the sentient computer…. That’s different from the spore drive.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
I don't know. It seemed so strange to me. I'll have to see if that's discussed on the Ready Room.
Let me know if they do explain it, as I can't watch Ready Room in Australia.
Oh, I also forgot to say I was :rofl: :rofl: at the classic trek where we have a commander saying, "We have to do XYZ that goes completely against everything we know in 5 minutes or we're all dead!!!!" and the engineers go "Oh no we can't do that at all..... wait a minute...." :rofl: I liked that, thought it was a bit of an homage to the whole Star Trek universe and lineage...
That didn't occur to me at the time, but yes, you're absolutely right - it's an original Trek trope.
I'm looking forward to Strange New Worlds coming back.
Me too! I think I'm going to re-watch the first two seaons soon.

sk8pics

Let me know if they do explain it, as I can't watch Ready Room in Australia.
Something about Calypso…. I have no idea what that is and I haven’t had a chance to research it. If you are on Facebook, Wil Wheaton is, too, and sometimes posts things about Trek. Lots of other Trek Facebook groups too that might help.
Me too! I think I'm going to re-watch the first two seaons soon.
Yes! And I might rewatch the part of Discovery that included Pike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information