Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya passed away

Fairuza

whiteskates

This is so sad. A young woman with her life in front of her. Depression is a devastating state of mind but she was too young to have learned that it usually passes and better days do come. May she rest in peace!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
That's so sad. That poor young woman. I'm so sorry for her family and friends

Fairuza

Harley Windsor: Words can not describe how I feel right now, I am devastated and sick to my core about the sad and sudden passing of Katia. The amount we had achieved during our partnership is something I can never forget and will always hold close to my heart. This news is something you can never prepare for. Rest In Peace Katia.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Of Alexandrovskaya/Windsor Pairs team? OMG...what a sad shock! She always seemed to concentrate so hard. May she Rest In Peace. 😢

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
Holy shit, no.

My prayers are with her family. Oh my God how devastating.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Very sad news :fragile: it was sad to hear health issues had caused her to retire so young (if the exact issue was made public I never heard it) but this is beyond tragic. :(
Had she returned to live in Russia?

Fairuza

Very sad news :fragile: it was sad to hear health issues had caused her to retire so young (if the exact issue was made public I never heard it) but this is beyond tragic. :(
Had she returned to live in Russia?
Yes, and she seems to have been looking for something to do - tried to coach, tried to find a job in television, but she failed. So she is said to have often said she was a complete failure just before her death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information