DWTS Season 21 cast rumors....anyone?

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
My dad joked that they should give her Keo as a partner...

im honestly surprised they didnt

i still thought jodi could do both since candice has time for the view and john was in rehab and has another horrible looking show about being a grandfather i assume he will promote

Karina1974

Blind post - I'm watching the Travers coverage, and they just said AP's jockey, Victor Espinoza, will be one of the contestants.

mrr50

Is Paula Deen confirmed? It just doesn't seem possible anyone would want her.

michiruwater

The confirmed list so far is:

Nick Carter
Victor Espinoza
Hayes Grier
Bindi Irwin
Chaka Khan
Carlos Pena, Jr.
Alexa Vega

Alexa and Carlos are the first married couple to compete.

Twizzler

Based on a teaser for tonight's episode of Jimmy Kimmel, I'm thinking his sidekick, Guillermo, is going to be the next contestant announced.

all_empty

Based on a teaser for tonight's episode of Jimmy Kimmel, I'm thinking his sidekick, Guillermo, is going to be the next contestant announced.

Victor is already quite short ... they can't have two shorties (but if they have two geezers ...).

jkl

DWTS Facebook page just confirmed Singer Andy Grammer will be on this season.

orbitz

I've only heard of Nick, Bindy, and Chaka Khan. Good. Another season I can totally skip. I think Mery Davis's season might be the last good season for DWTS.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Oh crap, that would mean hoping for Derek to win. She's the only one I would be watching for.

PeterG

Oh crap, that would mean hoping for Derek to win. She's the only one I would be watching for.

There's always youtube. Chaka Khan is the only contestant that interests me, so I'm skipping the show and I'll just check out her dances on youtube at a later date.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Derek getting Bindi as a partner seals it for me. I didn't watch last season and now the show is permanently off my list. Didn't Tom retire from the show - he would be the only reason I might consider it should football not be on.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
Derek getting Bindi as a partner seals it for me. I didn't watch last season and now the show is permanently off my list. Didn't Tom retire from the show - he would be the only reason I might consider it should football not be on.
I don't think he has -- Tom retired from AFV, with former DWTS winner Alfonso Ribeiro taking his place.

centerstage01

According to Peta's Instagram, she's injured her ankle and it requires surgery so she's not going to be on this season. Rumor has it she's being replaced by Anna Trebunskaya!! Her partner is Andy Grammer.

BaileyCatts

eh ... Derek/Mark are interchangeable and I knew one of them would end up getting Bindi. I guess that means Mark gets Alexa. :p

/sarcasm off

jkl

eh ... Derek/Mark are interchangeable and I knew one of them would end up getting Bindi. I guess that means Mark gets Alexa. :p

/sarcasm off
If I were a betting woman I would bet you are right about Mark and Alexa.

BaileyCatts

I'm interested in how Bindi does.

I'll bet at least Top 4 at a minimum. Not that its really "dance training", but she did those little kid workout videos, so she at least knows how to move and take direction. Plus (I think) she's a natural performer, so she's going to be around a while. Heck, she might win!

Desperado

According to Peta's Instagram, she's injured her ankle and it requires surgery so she's not going to be on this season. Rumor has it she's being replaced by Anna Trebunskaya!! Her partner is Andy Grammer.
I'm sorry to hear Peta injured herself so badly but I would be very glad to see Anna back. I don't know Grammer but he doesn't look like he would be eliminated on the first week.

screech

I red somewhere (can't remember) that Peta has ruptured some ligaments and also has bone fragments in her ankle. She wanted to do this season but needs to take care of her injury so that she can continue on the show in the future. Also, Andy had specifically asked for her.

So far this season, I'm cheering for Nick (as long as he doesn't get Allison as a partner). I wasn't a big BSB fan, but I can't hate anyone who tours with NKOTB.

centerstage01

Oh dear Lord...I just saw the DWTS Instagram mentioning Gary Busey for this season. Please tell me they were kidding.

Also saw a post elsewhere that it might be Lindsay called up from the troupe to dance with Andy instead of Anna. TBH, I'd rather have Anna.

tarotx

Anna's rumored to have Gary. Poor Anna. I think Allison might be with Andy now? I guess there was a partner switch with Peta's injury? Andy most be more famous than I thought if he can just get whatever partner he wants. Lindsay will supposedly be with the other unannounced star. We'll see I guess.

jkl

:scream:I saw the Gary Busey announcement on Jimmy Kimmel.......and I was hoping it was a joke.

BaileyCatts

So the last four announced are Paula Deen, another Housewife who I don't know, another Reality Star who I don't know, and one of the guys who tackled the gunman on the train (Alek).

Tony and Louis are back!

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

Reality Star Who I Don't Know and Val
Nick and Sharna
Chaka and Keo
Hayes and Emma
Alexa and Mark (suprise surprise)
Carlos and Whitney
Andy and Allison
Reality Housewife Star Named Kim Who I Don't Know and Tony :mitchell:
Gary and Anna