Clay Pell marries Youna Kim!!!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I doubt he's much of a prize. After all he permanently soured Michelle on marriage!
Hmmm! From famous skater to famous singer musician. He must have a bucket list that includes making the skaters and the music go sour. What a dud! (Not Milk Duds ... just a Dud!)

Foolhardy Ham Lint

"Marry me, and I'll give you an A on your term paper."

Honestly, from the photo Pell posted of them on Twitter, he looks old enough to be her high school professor.

Last edited:

skatfan

He does not seem that great of a catch? Is he rich?
Isn’t he the son of a former governor of Delaware? Michelle helped him run for statewide office (senator or governor) - that’s her Biden connection. He was also in the military as I recall.

Vagabond

Isn’t he the son of a former governor of Delaware? Michelle helped him run for statewide office (senator or governor) - that’s her Biden connection. He was also in the military as I recall.
Clay Pell is a grandson of the late Sen. Clayborne Pell (D-RI). He ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Rhode Island.

Japanfan

Do you understand sarcasm/joking?

I do, as someone who is very sarcastic and loves sarcasm (bring on the black humor).

Your post could easily have been serious. Kwan fans do tend to the dramatic at times and always protect their Queen.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I do, as someone who is very sarcastic and loves sarcasm (bring on the black humor).

Your post could easily have been serious. Kwan fans do tend to the dramatic at times and always protect their Queen.
The "kween" retired a long time ago. I've moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information