Tessa Virtue married (in sekret) - not just once but twice

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
There was someone somewhere early in the fall saying these two were already married. Judging by the Toronto photo it appears they were right.

Congrats to them. :cheer: Not surprised both Tessa and Scott kept their weddings on the down-low. And in Scott's case the birth of his daughter as well. Happy they both got to enjoy these celebrations without the scrutiny of those insane "fans" out there.

canbelto

What with Tessa adding another sekret to her life and Scott gallivanting off to exotic places like Shanghai and Columbus, Ohio to "coach" I fear they have been left to their own sekret devices

Poor sekret kids ...

Judy

But what will happen to Tessa and Scott's sekret babies? Are they still in the basement?
I actually did see a post a couple years ago on her Instagram asking where her and Scott’s baby was. Some people are just .. well pyscho..

There are no babies with Scott.

She looks gorgeous as always. Despite him being Toronto Maple Leafs I’m happy for him too.

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Last time I made a sekret baby joke I got a PM from some random yelling at me so maybe I'll just hang out in this thread and wait for the potential drama :cool:
haaaaaaaaaaahahaha that is kind of amazing

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Also: "we had a small private wedding because we wanted it to be just for ourselves and our loved ones. So here we are in glossy photographs in a big article in a high circulation magazine" ;)

VGThuy

Also: "we had a small private wedding because we wanted it to be just for ourselves and our loved ones. So here we are in glossy photographs in a big article in a high circulation magazine" ;)
That is really funny. But I can see how those two ideas aren’t quite opposite ones. Maybe they wanted a private ceremony and keep it small before it happens and during so there wouldn’t be much fanfare and breach a privacy but now that it already happened actually two of them happened, then it’s OK now to share it with the public

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
To be fair their engagement and the question of when they were going to get married has been a conversation. Seems to me with two higher profile individuals this was the way to do it. You have both ceremonies privately and then announce it this way months after the fact. I also think two ceremonies when one of them is a destination wedding accommodates close family and friends who for a number of reasons can't travel.

I am curious about the guest list though :lol:

sap5

Imagine if what I thought did happen but neither time was with Scott Moir. 😅.
Isn't that what Scott and Tessa have always said themselves -- i.e., they were never even in a relationship, let alone sekretly married.

It's really nuts how long and how many people believed in the sekret babies.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
It appears there are only two dresses in those photos. We wuzrobbed of dress #3. :wuzrobbed

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
That is really funny. But I can see how those two ideas aren’t quite opposite ones. Maybe they wanted a private ceremony and keep it small before it happens and during so there wouldn’t be much fanfare and breach a privacy but now that it already happened actually two of them happened, then it’s OK now to share it with the public

I might be out of step with how things are done now, but to me "private" includes after the wedding. But Hello! and magazines like it generally pay $$$ for exclusive rights to celeb wedding photos. If that helped fund those two ceremonies, then more power to the happy couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information