Brasseur/Bardei

She is rocking this unitard :glamor:

3twist, beautiful
3S, he hand...super slow going in
Throw 3L, messy, feet down
Solid lift

58.74, just ahead of R/W

Catherine M

Brasseur & Bardei: great triple twist, he put hand down on sbs triple sal (homage to Chris Kneirnam), awful attempt at throw triple loop, nice lift. Music is gawd-awful too

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Looking a bit rough yet, but that's to be expected. The important thing is, she landed a jump! :cheer2: And they seem to have a nice connection. It is SO GOOD to have her back.

J

Jeschke

Well, to be honest, this was a bit underwhelming for me.
I know it's been a while, so I wait for the upcoming events.
They were damn happy afterwards. All that matters.

She landed a damn clean 3t (well, remember, she landed it partnering with Dylan too in the beginning :D), the program itself suited neither of them imho and looked very cautiously skated without any spark.

Wyliefan

Disaster movie "My Funny Valentine." What is this weird musical trend?

honey

Lubov/Charlie

2Twist
lol she lands the 3T and he hand down
Throw 3Z, down
Good unison on the sbs spin
Good ice coverage on the lift, but looked relatively simple?

This music is horrific.

My first impression is that they look fine. Of course this is very new, but I'm not getting the immediate WOW feeling from this new team that you sometimes do when a pairing happens and it's going to be magic. I am willing to give them more than a few months to knock my socks off though :p A solid team though.

66 something (stream cut off)...which was...charitable imo.

shan

66.24 for Lubov/Charlie.

Solid debut for them. They seemed tentative, but gained confidence as they went on. I thought they had nice unison for a newly formed team. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the GP. And I'm just happy to see Lubov skating and so happy!

honey

Veronik Mallet

True Colors (same as last year)

3F, under and fall
3L, under and scary fall
2A, very nice

She seemed very not into this today. Beyond the falls, just not really committed to it. The skating quality is still very pleasing though. 45.37

Catherine M

Well that was a big ole mess by Veronik. Granted its just August but still, as an experienced skater like her, she should have done just a bit better

Wyliefan

This is kind of a glitchy stream. Not terrible, but not great. I really hope it's working for dance tonight.

honey

Hannah Dawson

3T+2T, not enough speed for the second triple
3Z, hand and foot down, looked like an edge call too
2A, little tight

She has a bit more speed today than I've seen in the past, which is good. I LOVE her dress. Gorgeous.

Wyliefan

Decent job by Hannah. 3-2, no falls, 1 hand down. Artistry beautiful as always. Annie B.'s skaters are on another level presentation-wise. Now if they could just get their jumps on par with the rest of the world . . .

Wyliefan

54.43 and into first. And the stream freezes again. At least it waited till she was done. :lol:

honey

Kim Decelles

3T+2T
3Z, fall
2A

I feel like it's almost right there for her. Good basics, good style...add some consistency and she'd be challenging for podium at nationals.

Aww cute KnC with her sister and mom :)

Wyliefan

Alicia's jumps are wild. I think she did a 3-3, but with major turnout. One fall.

honey

Alicia Pineault

Back to Black again...but in a new costume (that I do not like as much as the previous one)

3T (hand)+3T under and flip out
3L, bad fall
2A turn out

I really like this program. But jump problems continue for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information