Carreira/Ponomarenko Need a Cheer Thread

mollymgr

...so I'm making one. Move up to seniors and get all the perks.

Here's their RD from Nebelhorn Trophy and here's an article in the USFSA Fan Zone (and I think in Skating Magazine?)

Hope they have a great skate in the FD (and the correct music ;))
Thanks for starting this thread. This team has so much potential and are looking really good for seniors. I definitely see more threads in their future.;)

Loved their RD. Igor gave them a good tango. I just wish Anthony would lose the highlights resembling a cockatoo from a distance.:lol:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Here's their FD from Nebelhorn. Also I read the Skating Magazine version of the article I linked. It said their goal is top 5 at US Nationals this year. That's a potentially doable goal depending on how everyone skates. I'm excited to see how they do in their GPs.

mollymgr

Here's a really great article about Anthony and his parents. I think it's hilarious that his parents, owners of 3 Olympic medals, can't watch him compete.
I think that’s the case with most parents/relatives who are competitors themselves. They would probably prefer to be on the ice themselves than be in a situation where they don’t have any control of the outcome. :lol:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
With the Shibs out, I think C/P are going to be my U.S. team to uber. In large part because they're the only U.S. team that aren't putting me to sleep this year. ;)

Same here. Of the teams that have come up from the junior ranks in the past couple seasons, C/P are the only ones that I don't find deadly dull this season. I'm hoping they might pull ahead of McN/Car and the Parsons at Nationals.

twinklestar

A bit funny how they're trying(noticed on twitter) to mimic the V/M "fake cute couple" and get the V/M fandom.

mjb52

This line sort of cracked me up: "During my whole childhood, I was taught by my mom and she was super scary." because it's not how I imagine Klimova to say the least (I have a feeling he is exaggerating a little for comedic value based on his other quotes about her).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information