Boring Facts About You

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now
I like(d) watching novice competitions. I want to see them again

I dont understand the fascination with long "lush" eyelashes. I have barely there eyelashes and mascara just smears - even "waterproof" mascara.

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
I hate smelly cheese.
I have never read a Harry Potter book.
I have never watched a Star Wars movie.
I can stay off grid for weeks.
I can speak some Nepali.
I'm very bad at games of luck. The only thing I won in my entire life was a turkey at a Xmas lottery 30 years ago.
I'm highly allergic to crab, crayfish, cod, wasps, aspirin, and macrolide antibiotics.
My first name and family name are both hyphenated, i.e too long for most papers to be filled. It always goes beyond the boxes.

paskatefan

Not a coffee drinker, either. Too bitter tasting for me. I also can't stand the smell of beer - that goes back to when I taught in an elementary school near a yeast factory that was near a brewery. Depending on the way the wind was blowing, the smell was nauseating. I just could never get into tasting/drinking beer after that.

hanca

Values her privacy
I cannot comprehend that most everyone loves coffee. Even the smell nauseates me if it’s too strong.
I don’t like coffee either. When I really need to stay awake, I drink latte but it is mostly done from hot milk, no hot water. And add lots of sugar, and then it is sort of drinkable. Not particularly enjoyable, but serves the purpose.

Cachoo

I don’t like coffee generally but on cold days I like the el cheapo Fat Free French Vanilla Cappuccino at any convenience store.
The high this weekend is 98. The high on Wednesday is 55. I cannot wait.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
*I don't like coffee or beer. :shuffle:
*I have to watch stuff on TV that is either high energy or something I've seen before while working from home or else I don't get anything done. This is why I haven't binged anything new (aside from NCIS:LA) during the p*nd*m*c, LOL :lol:
*I really miss traveling and seeing my friends in person. My summers are usually full of weekend trips (and don't get me started on having to reschedule my Alaskan cruise.... :fragile: ).
*I am an amusement park junkie. :D

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
I don't watch TV at all other than morning/evening news shows. I watch skating events on my PC. I watch them on TV only when Midori is the commentator.

I was almost slipping down from my chair when I read a sentence "Space elevator is no longer a science fiction" on my daughter's text book. Space elevator!!??

Peaches LaTour

*I never drank coffee until I moved to the Pacific Northwest.
*Love British or Australian accents.
*Always use closed captioning on the t.v., cause 90% of programming we watch is from those countries & I need that captioning to understand them.
*I loathe people who litter.
*I can't tolerate the stench of perfumed candles or incense.
*I live & die for Notre Dame football.

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
Like other people I gained my weight during the self quarantine restriction period. I bought a running machine. My husband was doubtful whether I can continue running. I said I'LL DEFINITELY CONTINUE! But I gave up running after a week. Yes, I'm a this type of person. 😅

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Closed captions are your friend.
Now there's an idea. If only Cortana could read close captions. She still doesn't understand my southern accent. I asked her earlier to search for a variety of mocha coffee's. I was interested in sampling different brands.

Cortana pulled up "Mocking Caffeine" - Mocking a Promise in JavaScript - Drinking Caffeine

I stopped asking her about cracked wheat. I posted about that a few months ago. She pulled up info about cracked heels. At least that's better than her pulling up info about crack houses and weed.

Apparently, my southern accent is like a foreign language that Cortana will never understand. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information