Battle of the Blades Fall 2020

Desperado

Thank you for letting us know @Anemone. I like the fact that the show is continuing, but it will take a lot of creativity and commitment for it to work in the time of you know what. Teams isolating with each other maybe? Or maybe we’re worrying for nothing and all will be good by October (putting on my magical thinking hat).

Also, I figure no new NHL retirees unless they’re part of the teams not making the (possible) summer playoffs.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
So true, it’ll be a different season. Last season they moved around to different cities and arenas, but it may not happen. Maybe one location only, no audiences?

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
This is awesome, and I wish I could watch at CBC. I know I'll be more than likely geo-blocked from watching. But there is an alternative, and I found the CBC YouTube Channel.

I found a Playlist for the past Battle of the Blades shows. I've been watching using the playlists, and I'm loving it!

Battle of the Blades - YouTube

Even if the Battle of the Blades will be geo-blocked for some of us, we can still watch the show at CBC YouTube in the future.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Very curious to know who will be the judges this year! They mentioned shaking it up to be more diverse

rvi5

According to my TV listing, Battle of the blades is scheduled to air on October 22nd at 8:00pm on CBC.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
According to my TV listing, Battle of the blades is scheduled to air on October 22nd at 8:00pm on CBC.
Yes that was officially announced as the restart, delayed one week. That show will be 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information