U.S. Figure skating streaming coverage will move to Peacock Premium starting in Fall 2020

MacMadame

Staying at home
The practice cam replays weren't there on the Roku for me yesterday. I had to go to the search function and type in practice for them to come up. The upcoming practices were on the main sports page though.
Wow. Everything comes up for me on my TV. I have seen a lot of complaints about Roku though. Compared to all the other platforms.

Frau Muller

Proud Puerto Rican-Russkaya!
Just registering my satisfaction with Peacock’s 2021 US Nationals streaming service. I had no problem finding the specific-show icons; none was missing.

Watching the live streaming went smoothly with the exception of “freezing” during two ladies’ short programs and one early man’s LP today. In all cases, I got out of the show, then immediately returned with no further freezing.

It was a joy to see every session live, with every skater, without commentary and ads. Just like being at the event “live,” without the bathroom lines!

For the record, I watched on a Samsung Smart TV, accessing Peacock by speaking into my Xfinity remote control.

mpal2

Have they loaded the US Nats exhibition on Peacock yet? I've searched but I don't always know if I've done the correct search because their tagging is so bad.

I have to say I'm really not impressed with their response times and getting things loaded. They still don't have the team event after Skate America.

Frau Muller

Have they loaded the US Nats exhibition on Peacock yet? I've searched but I don't always know if I've done the correct search because their tagging is so bad.

I have to say I'm really not impressed with their response times and getting things loaded. They still don't have the team event after Skate America.

Since updated; scroll down.
I just checked Peacock. Not only is the exhibition not up...but they’ve REMOVED all of the Sr SP/RD events. (100% of Jrs still up.). They’ve also removed all figure skating before 2021 US Natls...no more Skate America, for example.

Last edited:

tony

I just checked Peacock. Not only is the exhibition not up...but they’ve REMOVED all of the Sr SP/RD events. (100% of Jrs still up.). They’ve also removed all figure skating before 2021 US Natls...no more Skate America, for example.
Nope, they are all there. Scroll over to sports, then figure skating down the page, and click view all.

Frau Muller

Nope, they are all there. Scroll over to sports, then figure skating down the page, and click view all.
That’s how I do it....Sports, then scroll down to figure skating. I see only the 2022 Nationals highlights icon - pic of Nathan - far left, then, to the right, icons from only what I stated above. Still not there...at 6:50pm. I so wish you were right, Tony!!!!

tony

That’s how I do it....Sports, then scroll down to figure skating. I see only the 2022 Nationals highlights icon - pic of Nathan - far left, then, to the right, icons from only what I stated above. Still not there...at 6:50pm. I so wish you were right, Tony!!!!
I am right. I checked it. You are aware at the end of the ones you see there’s a view all, right?

Frau Muller

I am right. I checked it. You are aware at the end of the ones you see there’s a view all, right?
Ohhhhhh... 🥳I didn’t know that you could scroll to the left of the first icon (Nathan)...”view all.” I just thought that you could only go to the right (or up & down).
Yay!!! Thank you, Tony!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information