Aliona Savchenko Pregnant

insideedgeua

It’s really lovely news for Aljona and Liam. They both shared it on the personal Facebook pages a few hours ago. So excited for them.

sk8nlizard

Congrats! I will never forget the pairs long at 2016 Worlds my mom and I had seats way up in the nosebleeds. During the medal ceremony the people next to us were really excited, like crying excited. The guy leaned over to me and told me they were the boyfriend and fiancé of the 3rd place team. They were so happy for them! I only spoke to them for a few minutes but he said how hard they had worked to get there and that they loved to skate!

aftershocks

Banned Member
Congrats! I will never forget the pairs long at 2016 Worlds my mom and I had seats way up in the nosebleeds. During the medal ceremony the people next to us were really excited, like crying excited. The guy leaned over to me and told me they were the boyfriend and fiancé of the 3rd place team. They were so happy for them! I only spoke to them for a few minutes but he said how hard they had worked to get there and that they loved to skate!

Ah, that's a lovely anecdote. Cool that you were sitting next to Sophie Levaufre and Liam Cross! :)

Congrats to Aliona and Liam! Hoping Aliona experiences a smooth and safe pregnancy, and wishing her and Liam the joys and rewards of parenthood.

annie_mg

So happy for them! I have to say 'I said so'...call it an instinct or I don't know what (or the fact that I'm also pregnant), I thought she looked pregnant when they skated at the Dancing on Ice TV show and also when I saw them on Holiday on Ice in Berlin at the end of February. She hadn't put a single kilo on, but somehow she looked pregnant to me ;)

Finsta

Weird? No. I read interview where she seemed less caring about people. When she coached. Athletes can be very selfish and I hope the interview I read was bad translation. I wish best for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information