ALERT! NBC TODAY SHOW about to reveal the 3 US women fig skaters going to Olyd

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Sat morn, 1/6/2017. Confirmed: NBC TODAY SHOW about to reveal the names of the 3 US lady figure skaters going to the Olympics!!! The 2-Hour show just started here in the East (7-9am EST). They didn’t say exact time of the reveal but it will happen exclusively on this show.

YourBorneo

Now is the Winter of our missed content
According to USFSA's Twitter, the U.S. Ladies Olympic team will be named on NBC's Today show this morning at 8 AM ET.

Frau Muller

They all have the pageant wave down. :lol:

Smooth answer Mirai.

I noticed that, LOL! It went well. Funny thing that never did any of the TODAY staff mentioned that Bradie actually won the competition and was the new champion!!! Did they? I think not...but they placed Bradie in the middle of the threesome, as at the top of a podium. I guess that the point of the show was that these ladies made the team. Before beginning the interview one of the NY announcers mentioned that Ashley failed to make the team...but Ashley’s name was not brought up during the interview, thank goodness.

Frau Muller

So will the Men’s team be revealed on Sunday morning’s TODAY Show, NBC? That one begins 8am EST (just a one-hr show on Sundays).

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
So will the Men’s team be revealed on Sunday morning’s TODAY Show, NBC? That one begins 8am EST (just a one-hr show on Sundays).
Frau Muller, check your schedule with that. I just autotuned the Today Show which begins 8 a.m. (central) here in Louisiana for me. It may possibly be 9 a.m. (eastern) for you.

The reason I say this is because Teen Kids News is in the 7 a.m. central lineup from what I'm seeing on the schedule for Sunday morning.

Frau Muller

Frau Muller, check your schedule with that. I just autotuned the Today Show which begins 8 a.m. (central) here in Louisiana for me. It may possibly be 9 a.m. (eastern) for you.

The reason I say this is because Teen Kids News is in the 7 a.m. central lineup from what I'm seeing on the schedule for Sunday morning.

I just checked on Comcast on-screen line up. In the DC area, it’s “Sunday TODAY with Willie Geist” at 8am EST, ending 9am EST. Thanks nonetheless!

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
It’s not being announced on the Today show. It’ll be announced on IceNetwork at 11:15 AM EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information