2024 US Nats Free Dance - Prevagen: The Story of a KnC Tragedy

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Lol. That's what you get for wishing ill upon CarPon.

Ugh... ChoBat are gonna skate. Foolish.
I did not wish ill on CarPon. Not my fault they are in the way of what I want. I asked myself, and myself told me they were acceptable collateral damage. I must now focus all my mojo towards GreenPea.

I am trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils: Pate or Bratti as pewter medalists. I'm fine btw with either Bye or Somerville being pewter medalists.

honey

Johnny apparently only the only person who knows that Tanith now uses her married name. Also thinks it is more important to say that she was his Olys roommate than to say that her skating partner was the guy sitting right next to him. WTF.
To be fair he did say that too (re Ben’s partner). I’d be more pleased if he just stopped yammering.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
So impressed by Emily. So so so impressed. She's holding her own. This team doesn't need smoke and mirrors - just great partnering, speed, and edge work. Ian is a brilliant dancer and Emily is quickly catching up. With the rate that this team is improving, it's very possible they'll be the top US team after Chock & Bates retire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information