2024 US Nats Free Dance - Prevagen: The Story of a KnC Tragedy

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I did not wish ill on CarPon. Not my fault they are in the way of what I want. I asked myself, and myself told me they were acceptable collateral damage. I must now focus all my mojo towards GreenPea.

I am trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils: Pate or Bratti as pewter medalists. I'm fine btw with either Bye or Somerville being pewter medalists.
Someone doth protesteth too much. I warned you we wouldn't forget...

honey

I don’t find them an aesthetic match. She has great long legs, but he doesn’t. Proportionally they are a mismatch. That’s always going to make it tougher for beautiful moments and pictures. She is improved no doubt, but I don’t think this should be the long term partner for either.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
I remember being more into the program on the GP (NHK?) but can definitely chalk that up to all the surrounding distraction. (Not impressed either with Maddie and Evan skating.)

Lots of potential for sure.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Look how happy Bratti is. You all who rooted against her should feel bad clearly.

Somerville's facial features kind of disappear? I think he needs better makeup.

Lizziebeth

I don’t find them an aesthetic match. She has great long legs, but he doesn’t. Proportionally they are a mismatch. That’s always going to make it tougher for beautiful moments and pictures. She is improved no doubt, but I don’t think this should be the long term partner for either.
Sadly, I agree with you. Very different body types and sometimes she looks too tall for him. Its a bummer.

Allen

Glad to be back!
It's a shame that G/P really aren't versatile, but when they skate programs that are in their wheelhouse, I find them magical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information