2024 Eurovision Semi 1 - All The Divas Were Born As Human Beings (And From Denim Eggs)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Why is Moldova singing in front of the redwood tree from Game of Thrones and wearing some Greek goddess costume?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
They are all saving the fancy vocals till the very end of the song when I’ve already decided I’m not keen.
It's like they are cheating right? Bore the shit out of us and then finish with a few seconds of that so it will be shown in the voting clips and we all forget about the first 2:50 minutes. :lol:

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
What's the point having 2 singers singing one after the other in the same voice? Coudln't they do 2 voices?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
We’ve done FSU Eurovision for so long we’re all morphing into one opinion now :lol:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
And why exactly did I just rush to the loo and to the fridge to get myself another drink just in order not to miss Azerbaijan?

This is super lame.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
German commentator: "The Australian duo describes themselves as female brothers."
Okay, enough wokeness for me.
Next.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I like the Aboriginal dude on stage. They should've invited Domnina/Shabalin in their Aboriginal costumes and created an ice rink on stage to make it even more diverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information