2023 Skate America Women SP - Lone Splat Skate

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I can honestly say I did not for a second look at this and think Barbie.
We've had the movie playing at work since Tuesday so I saw the pink and my brain immediately went Barbie. Then I saw the insets and went what the actual...

skatingguy

decently
An, Xiangyi 🇨🇳
Coach: Longhe An, Li Bao
Music: Femme Fatale by Compilation

3Loq
2A
Fly Camel Spin 4
3S+3T
Step Sequence 3
Layback Spin 3

Ch Combo Spin 4

Solid skate for Xiangyi. Program still needs some work to really this music.

59.74 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
An was fun! I couldn't really see her rotations well. This dress is so weird I love it. She served face for a hot second.

Lizziebeth

That dress skirt was not staying in place and trying to ride up over the black thingies - whatever they are supposed to be. Ugh.

Carolla5501

I would like to have words with whoever thought this was a good costume for a sixteen year old
Well, if you’re in the United States, just go to your local department store and see the dresses they put out for homecoming and you’ll understand why this is appropriate for 16-year-olds. This is what they’re wearing or less.

beckab81

talk about a shift in mood - I hate how twee this program is, even if I love the music itself (without vocals)

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Well, if you’re in the United States, just go to your local department store and see the dresses they put out for homecoming and you’ll understand why this is appropriate for 16-year-olds. This is what they’re wearing or less.
My goddaughters plastered their Instagrams with homecoming pictures of themselves and their classmates.I must have seen dozens of dresses. No one was wearing anything like that.

skatingguy

decently
Seo, Claire 🇺🇸
Coach: Tammy Gambill
Music: Simple Gifts, Appalachian Spring

3Lzq - fall
2A
Fly Camel Spin 4
3Lo+2T
Step Sequence 4
Ch Combo Spin 4

Layback Spin 4