2023 Skate America Women SP - Lone Splat Skate

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I love Wi's P&P music. I just wish her costume were anything but beige. A nice light green might work well with this program.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Why is Wi in beige/brown sparkles for the P&P soundtrack? This dress is a tragedy of bland Korean woman with zero personality.

peibeck

Simply looking
Wi's costume is nice, but her skating really lacks finish and stretch and tension. She gets elements completed, but it all looks like a lazy practice session not comp worthy.

skatingguy

decently
Wi, Seoyeong 🇰🇷
Coach: Hyungkyung Choi
Music: Dawn and A Postcard to Henry Purcell

3Lz+3T
2A
Fly Camel Spin 4
3Lo< - fall
Ch Combo Spin 4

Sit Spin 4
Step Sequence 4

Generically lovely skater. A nice music selection, but nothing about the choreography really stood out, or will make me remember this program an hour from now.

58.55 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Make no mistake... An is no Korean or Japanese lady! She looks like she's straight off the red light district in Hong Kong or Macau...

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Weird black insets aside her dress says Barbie program. The pink doesn't suit this music at all.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
So much faux jet beading over pastel neon coral. The skirt that looks like a boyshort skort is…different?

Sally1214

Now that's an unusual skirt on Xiangui's dress. I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not .... not that my opinion matters all that much to anyone but me. :p

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Wow, An, where did she come from?!!?!? Hope she can do the toe jumps as well, but wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information