2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
All my family in England and Canada preferred Sweden to Finland. (Although neither top 2). I liked Finland.

Allskate

Sweden have now tied Ireland for number of wins. Also Loreen is the first woman to win Eurovision twice.
She's competed in this before? I didn't even know that. Well, that explains some of the results I guess. IMO, it would be better if someone could compete only once.

4rkidz

Wow 50th anniversary of ABBA’s win? Wow I feel old I remember I was 9

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Am going to go against popular opinion here. It might have been more interesting to have Finland win, but Loreen is a really good singer and Tattoo is a good song. It was in my top 5 since I first heard all the songs for the first time.

itsartemis

There will only be one Daisuke!
She's competed in this before? I didn't even know that. Well, that explains some of the results I guess. IMO, it would be better if someone could compete only once.
She had the best song, that year, the well deserved winner. This year, not so much. :blah:

4rkidz

Am going to go against popular opinion here. It might have been more interesting to have Finland win, but Loreen is a really good singer and Tattoo is a good song. It was in my top 5 since I first heard all the songs for the first time.
Yes no complaints here, she does have a nice voice and I don’t think it really was rigged, Finland was just more fun.

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
Wow 50th anniversary of ABBA’s win? Wow I feel old I remember I was 9
If ABBA appear, much less perform, at next year's event marking 50 years since their win, I will absolutely watch...but only under those circumstances.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Oh well. See you all this time next year to see how the Swedes run things. On what will be the 50th year since ABBA won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information