2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

ilovepaydays

Is there a federal law requiring Christopher Walken to be in a Super Bowl ad every year? I feel like I’ve been seeing him every year - and doing this persona - since at least the late 90s.

The Arnold Schwarzenegger State Farm ad was just awful.

ilovepaydays

Good Lord. 49ers’ special teams >>>> Chiefs’ special teams. What is going on with KC tonight?

At least it’s only 3-0 right now.

ilovepaydays

Come down, Travis. 😱

————————

Um……the Ben Affleck Dunkin’ Donuts ads are just……..pathetic to watch.

Not wanting this to get too much into PI thread territory - but I’m becoming convinced that the Christian group funding the “He Gets Us” ads are intentionally trolling the fundie/right-wing Christians this year. And judging by my Twitter feed, it’s working. I’ll leave it at that.

ilovepaydays

Well, there was a RFK, Jr. ad. 🍿
————————

The Chiefs got a field goal. The 49ers lead 10-3 at the half.

Time for Usher! 😎

Cachoo

Come down, Travis. 😱

————————

Um……the Ben Affleck Dunkin’ Donuts ads are just……..pathetic to watch.

Not wanting this to get too much into PI thread territory - but I’m becoming convinced that the Christian group funding the “He Gets Us” ads are intentionally trolling the fundie/right-wing Christians this year. And judging by my Twitter feed, it’s working. I’ll leave it at that.
Why are they upset?? The message seems straightforward and basic.

ilovepaydays

Time for Usher! 😎

Never mind. This was just boring. And it was too late for Alicia Keys, Lil Jon, and Ludacris to save it.

Why are they upset?? The message seems straightforward and basic.

True, but some people will throw a fit because someone present their religion 0.00001 inches different then they wouldn’t advertise it. Especially if they perceive it on the progressive side.

ilovepaydays

Last edited:

ilovepaydays

They really only needed Jason Momoa for that T-Mobile ad.

Moody deserves whatever bonus he can get from the 49ers for these field goals.

Fiero425

Was he really drafted LAST?

I root for the 49ers in honor of my years-long crush on Joe Montana but Purdy may be my new favorite underdog.

No 49'r hotter than Jimmy G.! OMG, the spitting image of Tyrone Powers for the oldsters! The eyes alone were hypnotic! :eek:
acf1ff5c-c8c1-4b06-aa2a-1382ddf19886-getty-1076269960.jpg

Fiero425

Is there a federal law requiring Christopher Walken to be in a Super Bowl ad every year? I feel like I’ve been seeing him every year - and doing this persona - since at least the late 90s.

The Arnold Schwarzenegger State Farm ad was just awful.

He's like an old favorite going back to "The Dead Zone!" He even got to be an iconic Bond villain w/ Grace Jones! :40beers: 🥳:love:

ilovepaydays

The Chiefs have done it! 😯

SpongeBob just said on the Nickelodeon feed, “Now it’s time for the big proposal!”

Please don’t do it, Travis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information