2022 Nationals in Nashville

AnnM

I can access and manage my tickets from my original purchase confirmation email via Ticketmaster, but they don't show up in my events in the Ticketmaster app. 🙃

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I had the same problem. No confirmation letter and Ticketmaster had no record of my purchase. Bought my tickets through the FOFS presale and to access them you need to download the NHL app and then hit the Predators link. The tickets will pop up and you can use your Ticketmaster password to access them to download on your mobile device.
And if the App doesn't work for you, you can find your confirmation email and click on Manage Tickets and they will show up in your browser so you can add them to your Wallet. (At least on MacOS)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Ticket buying shouldn’t be this complicated!!
Word.

I haven't put mine on my phone because I'm probably selling one and I want to keep the one closest to the aisle. The problem is, I can't find a seating chart with more than just rows on it to tell which seat is which. I assume 19 is closer to the aisle than 18 though. I can't imagine a scenario where 18 is closer. But I'm bad at visualizing these sorts of things.

AnnM

Word.

I haven't put mine on my phone because I'm probably selling one and I want to keep the one closest to the aisle. The problem is, I can't find a seating chart with more than just rows on it to tell which seat is which. I assume 19 is closer to the aisle than 18 though. I can't imagine a scenario where 18 is closer. But I'm bad at visualizing these sorts of things.
The shape of the section can make a difference in this regard. For my row and section, seat 18 is on an aisle. I think there were some rows that went to 21. Either way, 19 should be closer to aisle.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
Word.

It took me a while to get to a working interactive map but I finally got one and located where my seats are.

Try this and don't worry about whether the seats are available or not, just hover where you think you're going to be.

Here's another interactive map that works-it's for one of the days of Nationals.

Last edited:

Sk8tn

I had the same problem. No confirmation letter and Ticketmaster had no record of my purchase. Bought my tickets through the FOFS presale and to access them you need to download the NHL app and then hit the Predators link. The tickets will pop up and you can use your Ticketmaster password to access them to download on your mobile device.

Found all of this out by emailing Bridgestone Arena box office and receiving a response from Logan VanSickle j([email protected]). He was patient and sent explicit instructions.
I just tried the email address for Logan VanSickle above, and it came back “undeliverable”. Does anyone have other contact information for this person or any other contact?

toddlj

I just tried the email address for Logan VanSickle above, and it came back “undeliverable”. Does anyone have other contact information for this person or any other contact?
Just guessing but I bet the first letter of that email should be an "L" not an "I".

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
FYI!!!! I just booked at Hyatt House Downtown which is only three blocks from the stadium for $165/night!!!! I'm excited thinking how much I'll save without renting a car, and now not even have to worry about Ubering back and forth to my hotel. Yay!

This sounds like a GREAT deal, so act quick on it if it's still available! (and thank you to the kind person who passed it on!)

Gusmom

Banned Member
Has anyone had luck reaching the box office?

I still have tickets to buy for one session (& maybe the exhibition) but really need to know which seats are aisle vs just the end of a row against a barrier. I can't tell from the many searches I've tried to do of the area online & TM no longer lets you search for an aisle as a filter. SO frustrating. I called the box office (I found 2 numbers) and left a message as instructed & no reply. Apparently they are only open on event days. They had an event this week & still not a word.

I just need to know how to reach someone who can help me figure this out (also any sight lines that I may not know about). I don't mind corners or ends - I actually got tix to different events in different sections for different views- but need to know more to do the last one.

Gusmom

Banned Member
Is a 600 flight do-able after the men’s final on Sunday? Not familiar with traffic patterns etc.

I was planning to stay for the spectacular (I know they announce the team in Olympic years & it’s special) but have to be home for a meeting on Monday night 2 hrs from airport with traffic. I was looking forward to exploring the city before I left but the best laid plans…

Evaluating options- so far Sunday night or early Monday (I’m not a morning person) or connect in JFK, DC, or Atlanta. All bad options so the direct was appealing.

jkl

Is a 600 flight do-able after the men’s final on Sunday? Not familiar with traffic patterns etc.

I was planning to stay for the spectacular (I know they announce the team in Olympic years & it’s special) but have to be home for a meeting on Monday night 2 hrs from airport with traffic. I was looking forward to exploring the city before I left but the best laid plans…

Evaluating options- so far Sunday night or early Monday (I’m not a morning person) or connect in JFK, DC, or Atlanta. All bad options so the direct was appealing.

My guess is the Men’s Final will be over at 5:00 Central time so probably not.

toddlj

My guess is the Men’s Final will be over at 5:00 Central time so probably not.
I think the men's final is only ~3 hours long; and since it starts at 11:15, it should be done before 3PM.

@Gusmom my flight is 6:30.

Last edited:

Yuri

I have posted the live TV schedule (EASTERN TIME) below as a guide to when events will end for those of us planning to attend US Nationals in Nashville. Regarding the Men's Final on Sunday, it will be broadcast live from 2-4 pm Eastern, so it will end by 3:00 pm CENTRAL time. I assume NBC planned the Sunday TV schedule to avoid going head-to-head with the NFL football games for the final week of the regular season which ends on January 9th, as the league generally schedules its most meaningful games for playoff seeding to begin concurrently at 4:25 pm Eastern/3:25 pm Central (plus its most meaningful game will be televised in prime time on NBC itself at 8:20 pm Eastern).

In addition, one can ascertain when the Championship events will conclude during the rest of the week:
  • Thursday, January 6: 9:30 pm Central
  • Friday, January 7: 10:00 pm Central
  • Saturday, January 8: 9:00 pm Central
  • Sunday, January 9: 3:00 pm Central

Thursday, Jan. 6​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Pairs Short​
5 – 7 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Thursday, Jan. 6​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Ladies Short​
8:30 – 10:30 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 7​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Rhythm Dance​
4 – 6 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 7​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Ladies Free​
8 – 11 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 8​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short​
4 – 6 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 8​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Pairs Free & Free Dance​
7 - 10 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Sunday, Jan. 9​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Men's Free​
2 - 4 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​

Last edited:

Gusmom

Banned Member
I have posted the live TV schedule (EASTERN TIME) below as a guide to when events will end for those of us planning to attend US Nationals in Nashville. Regarding the Men's Final on Sunday, it will be broadcast live from 2-4 pm Eastern, so it will end by 3:00 pm CENTRAL time. I assume NBC planned the Sunday TV schedule to avoid going head-to-head with the NFL football games for the final week of the regular season which ends on January 9th, as the league generally schedules its most meaningful games for playoff seeding to begin concurrently at 4:25 pm Eastern/3:25 pm Central (plus its most meaningful game will be televised in prime time on NBC itself at 8:20 pm Eastern).

In addition, one can ascertain when the Championship events will conclude during the rest of the week:
  • Thursday, January 6: 9:30 pm Central
  • Friday, January 7: 10:00 pm Central
  • Saturday, January 8: 9:00 pm Central
  • Sunday, January 9: 3:00 pm Central

Thursday, Jan. 6​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Pairs Short​
5 – 7 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Thursday, Jan. 6​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Ladies Short​
8:30 – 10:30 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 7​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Rhythm Dance​
4 – 6 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 7​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Ladies Free​
8 – 11 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 8​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short​
4 – 6 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 8​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Pairs Free & Free Dance​
7 - 10 p.m.​
USA (Live)​
Sunday, Jan. 9​
2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Men's Free​
2 - 4 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​

Thank you for this. I didn't even think to check that. (tunnel vision).
I'm just frustrated there doesn't seem to be a direct flight in the middle of the day to a major US City.
But if these are EST, it might work (assuming I can get an uber or other means to get to the airport in a timely manner & assuming my hotel allows me to store my bag for a few hours).

Gusmom

Banned Member
Now that all spots to Nats have been earned, let the hunt for the colored practice schedule begin!
envious of those who get to attend practices. But since the Championship Weekend didn't even include RD this year & no practices, I didn't bother. It's one of my favorite parts of a competition. Also though - it sounds like a car would be needed for practices & I won't have one LOL.

Enjoy!

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
envious of those who get to attend practices. But since the Championship Weekend didn't even include RD this year & no practices, I didn't bother. It's one of my favorite parts of a competition. Also though - it sounds like a car would be needed for practices & I won't have one LOL.

Enjoy!
Most of the practices should be at the Bridgestone Arena.

cheremary

What has the past practice schedule looked like - is there a link somewhere for a previous year? Were there usually morning practices for the competitive events that day?

Trying to plan my trip now and would love to get a better sense of the schedule to see if there’ll be time for sightseeing around Nashville.

Flip Jump

Speaking of the practice schedule, does any one with all event tickets know how we are getting in for practices this year? Typically we get a practice ticket along with our event tickets but we didn’t receive that this year... just want to make sure we figure it out because practices is one of the highlights for us each year!

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Speaking of the practice schedule, does any one with all event tickets know how we are getting in for practices this year? Typically we get a practice ticket along with our event tickets but we didn’t receive that this year... just want to make sure we figure it out because practices is one of the highlights for us each year!
We haven’t always gotten a separate practice pass. I remember some events where our all event tickets for the day’s events got us into practices. Don’t ask me which events they were because 20 years of doing this is all a blur sometimes lol.

Yuri

When we attended US Nationals in Greensboro in 2020, we were able to get into the main arena to attend practices using the first event ticket of the day--and we bought individual tickets, not all-event. Each of our individual session electronic tickets this year state on them that they "all-event" and perhaps they may show up on our phones as a different color than individual event tickets, if it matters.

Do we know for sure where the second practice rink will be? In Greensboro, it was a temporary rink at the Greensboro Coliseum. Since our hotel is within two blocks of the Bridgestone Arena, I doubt that we would drive offsite for additional practices other than those in the main arena. The elimination of novice events, as well as figures and compulsory dances, really has simplified the practice schedule from the old days when we attended Nationals and they needed three rinks.

b-man

When we attended US Nationals in Greensboro in 2020, we were able to get into the main arena to attend practices using the first event ticket of the day--and we bought individual tickets, not all-event. Each of our individual session electronic tickets this year state on them that they "all-event" and perhaps they may show up on our phones as a different color than individual event tickets, if it matters.

Do we know for sure where the second practice rink will be? In Greensboro, it was a temporary rink at the Greensboro Coliseum. Since our hotel is within two blocks of the Bridgestone Arena, I doubt that we would drive offsite for additional practices other than those in the main arena. The elimination of novice events, as well as figures and compulsory dances, really has simplified the practice schedule from the old days when we attended Nationals and they needed three rinks.
I read some time ago its at Ford Ice Center off I24, maybe 10-15 miles SE of downtown.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Plus the fine print for the All-Event tickets says that they are good for practices in Bridgestone arena. Nothing about the other venue. (Maybe it's open to all?)

ETA looks like @jkl answered my questions about who can go to the other arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information