2022 Eurovision Semi 2 - What is the Sekret behind Meghan Markle's healthy hair?

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Only votes I would cast are Finland, Sweden, Estonia and maybe Ireland although she also won tacky costume of the night.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Italy keeps going through all their ridiculously good entries just as half-time performances and they're still better than most of the actual entries of the year. :lol:

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Italy keeps going through all their ridiculously good entries just as half-time performances and they're still better than most of the actual entries of the year. :lol:
That reminds me, Fai Rumore should win this year :D

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Who skated to it this season? I’ve gone totally blank and it’s only May!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
So relieved Sam can hit that note live, as soon as I heard the song I was worried :D

sus2850

Romania?!? What a joke. No San Marino, a shame. Also thought Israel would make it. And I hoped for North Macedonia.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Well, no Georgia or Israel but not any huge upsets, I don't think.

Should be a great final! My provisional top5 is (not in any order) France, Ukraine, NED, Sweden and Finland but I reserve the right to change my mind on Saturday. ;)

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Watching the press conference and Sweden's Cornelia is really really annoying...

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Ukraine has a great song and I now think it is their Eurovision, but the whole “they only won because of the war” is going to be very annoying.

Artistic Skaters

Drawing Figures
There is also this article that contains text from statements submitted by JD's family and friends:
Lots of details about helping a widow neighbor, but nothing about the actual crimes related to his sentence.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I just watched the second semifinal and wasn’t excited by any of it. I thought Ireland had a chance to qualify, and some of them were just terrible. Cyprus? She couldn’t sing and she didn’t move.

Serbia is probably the only one I’ll remember in the Finals.

antmanb

There is also this article that contains text from statements submitted by JD's family and friends:
Lots of details about helping a widow neighbor, but nothing about the actual crimes related to his sentence.
Wrong thread?

Peepsquick

I just watched the second semifinal and wasn’t excited by any of it. I thought Ireland had a chance to qualify, and some of them were just terrible. Cyprus? She couldn’t sing and she didn’t move.

Serbia is probably the only one I’ll remember in the Finals.
I agree about Cyprus not being able to sing and about this round being quite forgettable !
I'll remember Serbia too but not in a good way, although I like quirky ... the staging made it creepy imo.

My take on Eurovision 2022 so far ... I'm a bit bored with all the ballads, though there are a couple of good ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information