2021-22 Programs and Choreographers

Ka3sha

Victoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov
RD: ‘You Can Leave Your Hat On’ by Joe Cocker; ‘Brick House’ by Commodores

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Victoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov
RD: ‘You Can Leave Your Hat On’ by Joe Cocker; ‘Brick House’ by Commodores

Brick House! Memories of Kurt! But will we see the shiny black pants?

Bigbird

I'm afraid I agree, I don't think the FD will serve them too well in an Olympic season in front of an Olympic crowd, and that's a shame because they are better than this.
I loved that FD, if only Sorenson was a stronger more confident skater and dancer.

Last edited:

Rhumba d’Amour

I'm afraid I agree, I don't think the FD will serve them too well in an Olympic season in front of an Olympic crowd, and that's a shame because they are better than this.
Absolutely, totally agree—I was so hoping they would ditch that FD! Of all the things they could have chosen…IMHO that FD doesn’t suit either of them.

Bigbird

I hate You can leave your hat on, for any skating program. I don't like the lyrics of the Brickhouse. Are they going for 'very sexy' programs?
Katsalapov is going to go all sexy and macho with Victoria as the quivering, sweet temptress. There they go making me miss Andrew Poje more and more each season.

lauravvv

Absolutely, totally agree—I was so hoping they would ditch that FD! Of all the things they could have chosen…IMHO that FD doesn’t suit either of them.
I so disagree. I thought that FD was beautiful and suited them to a tee. If they didn't like it (that is, if it didn't suit them), they wouldn't keep it.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I don't think it's been posted yet, this is Kolyada's SP:

Hard to tell how it will evolve, but for now I don't find it terribly distinctive. They make good use of his balletic presentation but there was nothing that really jumped out at me, but expecting another White Crow was maybe too much...And there's time for improvements still.
This looks like the first draft. It may evolve but I am more disappointed in his LP. Why didn't he keep the masterpiece from last year? I have not watched his new LP yet, but White Crow set him apart from other skaters.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson
FD: The Lion King
Romain Haguenauer is tagged, so he's probably the choreographer.

I like the looks of this. It looks like another crowd-pleaser, but taking a different direction than their last two, so it won't feel stale.

Last edited:

Colonel Green

Fear & Gibson
FD: The Lion King
Romain Haguenauer is tagged, so he's probably the choreographer.

I like the looks of this. It looks like another crowd-pleaser, but taking a different direction than their last two, so it won't feel stale.
I'll be interested to see what costuming direction they go with that.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Kolyada himself said that he can’t skate to the same music for more than a season, he gets tired of it and doesn’t enjoy it anymore. It was his decision and not Mishin’s. I think they still may go back to the last season’s LP closer to Nationals/Euros/Olympics
As I said before, we haven't seen his "Schindler's List" yet. Maybe it's even better than Nureyev...maybe it's not. If it is, awesome. If not, he still has his Nureyev masterpiece to fall back on. So, just lean back and watch everything unfold and wish him all the best for the Olympic season.

Wyliefan

Roman Sadovsky
SP: "Breathe for Me" by Unsecret, feat. Lonas
FS: "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, kept from previous season
Choreographers: David Wilson, Mark Pillay

Morisi Kvitelashvili
SP: "Tout l'universe" by Gjon's Tears
FS: "Fly Me to The Moon," "My Way," and "I'm Gonna Live till I Die" by Frank Sinatra
Choreographers: Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zheleznikov

Olivia Smart & Adrian Diaz
FD: "I Was Always There" by Henry Jackman/"The Fencing Lesson" (Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner/"I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You" by Tina Arena and Marc Anthony/"The Plaza of Execution" (Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner
Choreographers: Romain Haguenauer (Ginette Cournoyer and Samuel Chouinard also listed as choreographers, but it's not clear whether for the SD or FD)

J

Jeschke

🇩🇪 updates

Nathalie Weinzierl
especially for @alchemy void
SP: Until we go down (The Shannara Chronicles)
FS: Losing my religion (Corinna Jane)

Kristina Isaev
SP: Black Swan, Swan Lake
FS: The Mummy OST

Nikita Starostin:
SP: Latch (Disclosure, Sam Smith)
FS: Stay (Oliver Tompsett)

Hase/Seegert (I think this was mentioned before)
SP: You are the reason
FS: People help the People (Birdy)

Müller/Dieck:
RD: Spirit in the Sky (Greenbaum), Toxic (Britney), Seven Nation Army (TWS)
FD: Run to you, I will always licensor (Whitney), Queen of the night (A. Burke)

Wyliefan

Boikova just posted a clip of them skating to "No Time to Die" and calling it their new program. This must be replacing one of the programs we already heard about?

(Also, James Bond again??)

ETA: Never mind, it's a show program. :D My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information