2021-22 Programs and Choreographers

Colonel Green

From their ISU bio update, Laurence & Nikolaj's George Michael RD includes an acapella section performed by the Hyannis Sound, who went viral on TikTok last year.

Between that and Chock & Bates' FD, somebody at I.A.M. is clearly spending a lot of time on TikTok.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Pity she can't do her hair black and white like she did for that one show program, but it would most likely be frowned upon in competition.
We're so getting a half black, half white dress or something that changes from black to white mid-way through the program, aren't we?

And, I'm envisioning something along the lines of Nina Pinzarrone's Frida FS costume, only with more bling and a bigger floral headpiece, for the SP.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
This has got to be a joke, right? The whack costume potential from Team Eteri's nutty designer with these two selections is unlimited.

Trusova’s LP...her big Olympic moment (potentially) and she or the team chooses...CRUELLA ??? “Poor kid” is my first thought.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Team Eteri is overly reliant on the costume changes, but I don't think it's necessarily undignified. It's not like they have to do a striptease. It's just getting to be a cliche, that's all.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
I have a feeling Trusova is being jeopardised
Kostornaia gets to keep her music, Shcberkova will get good ones and Valieva no doubt.

Ka3sha

Anna Scherbakova
SP: Oriental
No specific information given
LP: "Master and Margarita" OST by Igor Kornelyuk

Ka3sha

Aliona Kostornaia
SP: Blues
LP: 'Winter' by Vivaldi

Maia Khromykh
SP: "I'll Take Care of You" by Beth Hart (last year's SP)
LP: "El Tango de Roxanne", Moulin Rouge OST

Daria Usacheva
SP: The Greatest Showman OST

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Anna Scherbakova
SP: Oriental
No specific information given
LP: "Master and Margarita" OST by Igor Kornelyuk
Yessssss!!!! Love the LP choice.

The choices for Khromykh, Kostornaia and Usacheva...not so much.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Ah... 💡 I got it! The CRUELLA character has 101 Dalmatians...just as Trusova has a bunch of puppies. Now it makes sense, sort of.:huh:
Actually, Cruella is the one in the original story who steals the Dalmatian puppies to make a coat out of them.
Trusova is going to use the OST of the prequel that came out on Disney+ recently. Because of that, I finally had the motivation to watch the movie and I found it absolutely brilliant. And I think Trusova can totally pull this off, including outrageous costume changes and everything.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Pity she can't do her hair black and white like she did for that one show program, but it would most likely be frowned upon in competition.
Why would it be frowned upon? I think it would be almost expected for the choice, and I'm all for her doing it.

This is one of the first choices of the Olympic season where I'm very excited to see what comes about.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
So Kostornaya is keeping her LP from Plushenko? That surprises me. Blues sounds great though.
Wasn't that one of the 3745634875 SPs she got last season?

Someone on Reddit who claims to be an "insider" posted that there is opera singing in Usacheva's FP. :sekret:

Andrea82

From updated ISU bios

Kvitelashvili

SP: Tout l'universe by Gjon's Tears
FS: Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra; My Way by Frank Sinatra; I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra

Choreo: Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zheleznikov

Siao Fa

SP: Star Wars arranged by Maxime Rodriguez
FS: Daft Punk Medley by Cedric Tour

Choreo: Benoit Richaud

Kiibus

SP: Baiana by Barbatuques
FS: Shalllow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, I'll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga

Paganini

SP: Ich Dich Liebe by Pink Martini
FS: Scheherazade by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

Choreo: Morozov

Van Zundert

SP:11 Past The Hour by Imelda May arranged by Cedric Tour
FS: Le Discours d'Arthur by Jerome Rebotier, Urgence by Jerome Rebotier, Lay It On by Jerome Rebotier, Jul Peciers, Rover

Demougeot/Le Mercier
RD:
Blues: The Way You Make Me Feel by Judith Hill, arranged by Hugo Chouinard
Hip Hop: Billie Jean remix perf. by Eminem, DMX, Ludacris, Notorious BIG, arranged by Hugo Chouinard
FS:Lonlon Ravel's Bolero perf. by Angelique Kidjo, Branford Marsalis, arranged by Hugo Chouinard

Choreo: Karine Arribert-Narce

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information