2021-2022 New/Returning TV Shows

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Wednesday, November 24
Hanna Season 3 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
DRAGONS RESCUE RIDERS - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
HAWKEYE - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Comic Book Action)
The Real World Homecoming Season 2 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
Saved By The Bell Season 2 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
Selling Sunset Season 4 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
The Real World Homecoming airs on Paramount+. I wish it was on Peacock because I don't have Paramount anymore. But I guess the silver lining is I'll already be too busy with Saved By the Bell and Selling Sunset. :D

BaileyCatts

And once again LaBrea knocks it outta the park with another WTF plot twist. :eek::biggrinbo:rofl: Seriously, this is totally binge worthy TV if you want to kill 10 hours. 🐮. ;)

The best part of the episode (don't read this if you plan on binge watching at some point) ....

the cow. Now I'll go along with the theory that the cow fell thru a sinkhole, just like the cruise ship and the apparently hundreds of other "Sky People" who have been "falling from the sky as long as I can remember" according to Parra. But the cow done had a bar code on him! :rofl: Now I didn't grow up on a cattle ranch, but I seen TV and I know that cattle ranchers brand their cattle with a mark, but that mark ain't a freaking bar code. It just keeps gettin' better and better! I can't believe there is only 1 more episode this season.

Last edited:

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
And once again LaBrea knocks it outta the park with another WTF plot twist. :eek::biggrinbo:rofl: Seriously, this is totally binge worthy TV if you want to kill 10 hours. 🐮. ;)

The best part of the episode (don't read this if you plan on binge watching at some point) ....

the cow. Now I'll go along with the theory that the cow fell thru a sinkhole, just like the cruise ship and the apparently hundreds of other "Sky People" who have been "falling from the sky as long as I can remember" according to Parra. But the cow done had a bar code on him! :rofl: Now I didn't grow up on a cattle ranch, but I seen TV and I know that cattle ranchers brand their cattle with a mark, but that mark ain't a freaking bar code. It just keeps gettin' better and better! I can't believe there is only 1 more episode this season.

I loved the ep last night! I can't believe the season finale is already next week but I'm SO glad that they got renewed for S2 because I need this show in my life simply for the craziness and WTH of everything, LOL :lol:

skatingguy

decently

Figuring out who the girl was that travelled forward in time with Gavin/Isiah was easy, but who is Silas? I have a theory, well a couple of them actually, but one makes more sense then the other. Maybe we'll get an answer next week.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday November 28/2021 - Saturday December 04/2021:

Sunday, November 28
ELVES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Buddy Vs. Duff Season 4 - Food - 8 p.m.
The Christmas Contest (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
HARRY POTTER: HOGWARTS TOURNAMENT OF HOUSES - Cartoon Network/TBS - 8 p.m. (Reality Competition)
The Waltons' Homecoming (TV Movie) - 8 p.m.
The Great Christmas Light Fight Season 9 - ABC - 9 p.m.
The Hot Zone Season 2 - NGC - 9 p.m.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA PORSHA'S FAMILY MATTERS - Bravo - 9 p.m. (Reality)
THE TOYS THAT BUILT AMERICA - History - 9 p.m. (Docuseries)
Modern Marvels Season 19 - History - 10 p.m.

Monday, November 29
Welcome To The Christmas Family Reunion (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Tuesday, November 30
Saying Yes To Christmas (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Shipping Wars Season 8 - A&E - 10 p.m.

Wednesday, December 1
BLIPPI'S TREEHOUSE - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Children's Program)
CANEIFIED: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Reality)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Season 5 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
KAYKO AND KOKOSH - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Animation)
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Season 16 - Bravo - 9 p.m.
Trafficked with Mariana Van Zeller Season 2 - NGC - 9 p.m.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 15 - FXX - 10 p.m.
DON'T CANCEL ME WITH AMARA LA NEGRA - Fuse - 11 p.m. (Reality)

Thursday, December 2
BAKING IT - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Cooking Competition)
THE COYOTES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Comedy)
ODO - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Animation)
THE PACT - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Perfect Life Season 2 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m. (Competition)
SANTA INC. - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Animation)
Shaq Life Season 2 - TNT - 9 p.m.

Friday, December 3
Alex Rider Season 2 - IMDb TV - 12:01 a.m.
HARLEM - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Comedy)
Inside Edge Season 3 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
COMING OUT COLTON - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
The Great British Baking Show: Holidays Season 4 - Netflix
THE HUNT FOR THE CHICAGO STRANGLER - Discovery+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 4 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Christmas Again (TV Movie) - Disney - 8 p.m.
A Christmas Dance Reunion (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Eight Gifts Of Hanukkah (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
Killer Siblings Season 3 - Oxygen - 8 p.m.
FAMILY MASSACRE - Oxygen - 9 p.m. (Docuseries)

Saturday, December 4
HOLMES FAMILY RESCUE - HGTV - 8 p.m. (Reality)
Secrets Of The Wilderness (TV Movie) - LMN - 8 p.m.
Kirk Franklin's A Gospel Christmas (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
A Very Merry Bridesmaid (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.

Please post any updates I may have missed.

love skating

Clueless American
Just wanted to add that Zoey's Extraordinary Christmas movie will be on the Roku Channel. I believe it will be streamed for free starting on December 1st. I can't wait to see it!

Cachoo

I'm watching now on Hulu (on a dead day at work.) I wanted to add that I have missed Sue and Mel as hosts since they left. What I like about the hosts of this version is that they are fairly straight forward. I wouldn't mind Baby Spice hosting every iteration of this show. They know they are not funny like Sue and Mel and they are friendly but mostly not silly.

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

The Big Leap ......

Nick: who can tell me what happens in Swan Lake?

Wayne: A young woman cursed by an evil wizard named Rothbart who turns her into a swan by day. The curse can only be lifted once someone swears true love to her.

Nick: So its like Shrek only not funny.

Me: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But also .....

I can't believe Paula died!!!!! :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

I am really loving this show. I hope they can figure out a way to have a Season 2 cause if the show is about then filming a reality show and performing Swan Lake, and that's the finale, how we gonna get a Season 2 with all the characters please!

PeterG

The Big Leap ......

Nick: who can tell me what happens in Swan Lake?

Wayne: A young woman cursed by an evil wizard named Rothbart who turns her into a swan by day. The curse can only be lifted once someone swears true love to her.

Nick: So its like Shrek only not funny.

Me: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But also .....

I can't believe Paula died!!!!! :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

I am really loving this show. I hope they can figure out a way to have a Season 2 cause if the show is about then filming a reality show and performing Swan Lake, and that's the finale, how we gonna get a Season 2 with all the characters please!

Season two of this show could be season two of that (reality) show with a new ballet and all new dancers (cast members).

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
OMG, I freaking love La Brea. SO MUCH FUN AND WTH IN THIS SHOW. :biggrinbo The finale tonight had all sorts of fun moments, threw in some tense moments, and then threw me for a loop about three times with the WTH moments. I am SO glad this crazy show got renewed for S2, especially with all the good stuff they set up for it in the finale! :cheer:

Sylvia

TBD
OMG, I freaking love La Brea. SO MUCH FUN AND WTH IN THIS SHOW. :biggrinbo The finale tonight had all sorts of fun moments, threw in some tense moments, and then threw me for a loop about three times with the WTH moments. I am SO glad this crazy show got renewed for S2, especially with all the good stuff they set up for it in the finale! :cheer:

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
I don't know if anyone else is checking it out tonight but I've really been enjoying Annie Live! The choreography has been SOOOO good (they've already locked up that Emmy next year IMO), the songs have been great, and the main cast is doing a wonderful job. Very enjoyable performance so far! :cheer:

skatingguy

decently
my evil sister has an HBO login and has been holding out on me. I gave her Disney! :drama: But she is sending me the login and I will be able to watch Dexter. :cheer2: I needed Dexter.

wrong channel. Dexter is Showtime. :drama:
Showtime is available through Amazon Prime.

Susan1

If anybody is interested, I was watching Sister Act last night (nothing else on and I always fall asleep if I am watching anything I DVR'd at night) and saw that Rocketman (Elton John movie) will be on Saturday, December 4, at 9 p.m. on Paramount.

Last year when we got to have pay movie channels for free at the beginning of the pandemic, I got to see Yesterday and Bohemian Rhapsody. I was hoping Rocketman would be on before they took the channel away. It wasn't. Now Yesterday and Bohemian Rhapsody have been on regular cable. And now here's Rocketman too. (Classic Rock theme going on here.)

So, how can I watch Get Back without paying for and streaming it on the computer? Maybe it will be on regular cable next year?

TanithandBenFan

If anybody is interested, I was watching Sister Act last night (nothing else on and I always fall asleep if I am watching anything I DVR'd at night) and saw that Rocketman (Elton John movie) will be on Saturday, December 4, at 9 p.m. on Paramount.

Last year when we got to have pay movie channels for free at the beginning of the *********, I got to see Yesterday and Bohemian Rhapsody. I was hoping Rocketman would be on before they took the channel away. It wasn't. Now Yesterday and Bohemian Rhapsody have been on regular cable. And now here's Rocketman too. (Classic Rock theme going on here.)

So, how can I watch Get Back without paying for and streaming it on the computer? Maybe it will be on regular cable next year?
I highly doubt it since it’s a Disney+ property.

Susan1

I highly doubt it since it’s a Disney+ property.
They could share it with Paramount since Disney wanted all the objectionable language taken out. I tried watching Yellowstone, but they use the F word for every noun, verb and adjective in normal conversation. Very distracting from the context of the sentence. I can handle the word, but really. Nobody but rappers talk like that. And the Osbornes.

TanithandBenFan

They could share it with Paramount since Disney wanted all the objectionable language taken out. I tried watching Yellowstone, but they use the F word for every noun, verb and adjective in normal conversation. Very distracting from the context of the sentence. I can handle the word, but really. Nobody but rappers talk like that. And the Osbornes.
I don’t think Disney shares anything very often lol. Especially not a program that’s getting them lots of subscribers.

Susan1

I don’t think Disney shares anything very often lol. Especially not a program that’s getting them lots of subscribers.
Yeah, but I was thinking of next year. Like the newer movies I mentioned that were only on HBO last year and are now on regular cable. Add Lady Gaga's A Star is Born to that. I can't wait 10 years to see Get Back on TCM! I only ever saw Let It Be on HBO (the cable box that sat on top of the t.v. was already programmed with it and we never paid for it) once, in the early 80s. Before we had a VCR or I would have taped it.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday December 05/2021 - Saturday December 11/2021:https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...e-schedule-all-the-new-and-returning-tv-shows

Sunday, December 5
The Real Murders Of Orange County Season 2 - Oxygen - 7 p.m.
My Favorite Christmas Melody (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Sister Swap: A Hometown Holiday (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
MR. A AND MR. M: THE STORY OF A&M RECORDS - Epix - 10 p.m. (Drama)

Monday, December 6
VOIR - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Homicide For The Holidays Season 4 - Oxygen - 8 p.m.
Secretly Santa (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
LANDSCAPERS - HBO - 9 p.m. (Drama)

Tuesday, December 7
Centaurworld Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Go Dog Go Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Christmas Movie Magic (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Wednesday, December 8
WELCOME TO EARTH - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Christmas With A Crown (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Thursday, December 9
THE FERRAGNEZ - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Reality)
Trolls: Trollstopia Season 5 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
And Just Like That (Sex and the City) - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
ANNE BOLEYN - AMC+ - 3:01 a.m. (Historical Drama)
THE FAMILY THAT SINGS TOGETHER: THE CAMARGOS - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
Shaman King Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Summer Camp Island Season 5 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
Trolls: Trollstopia Season 5 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
A Fiancé For Christmas (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Flip Or Flop Season 10 - HGTV - 9 p.m.

Friday, December 10
The Expanse Season 6 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
Crossing Swords Season 2 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
Lol: Last One Laughing Season 3 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
ARANYAK - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Family Dinner Season 2 - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m.
How To Ruin Christmas Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
ROARING TWENTIES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
SATURDAY MORNING ALL STAR HITS! - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Adult Animation)
A Daughter's Deceit (TV Movie) - LMN - 8 p.m.
A Dickens Of A Holiday! (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
Holiday In Santa Fe (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Saturday, December 11
THE HUNGRY AND THE HAIRY - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
Dangerous Snow Day (TV Movie) - LMN - 8 p.m.
The Holiday Fix Up (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
A Royal Queens Christmas (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.

BaileyCatts

Did anyone watch that Facts of Life/Different Strokes thing on ABC last night? Biggest hit of the night for me was Lisa Welchel! Wow! She looked like she stepped right outta the show in 1988! Instead of Jennifer Aniston they should have had Lisa herself play Blair. :glamor:

TanithandBenFan

Did anyone watch that Facts of Life/Different Strokes thing on ABC last night? Biggest hit of the night for me was Lisa Welchel! Wow! She looked like she stepped right outta the show in 1988! Instead of Jennifer Aniston they should have had Lisa herself play Blair. :glamor:
I was floored at how young she looks! If she’s gotten work done, every celebrity should get her doctor’s number.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
Quoting from this thread and the old thread:

Thursday, December 9
And Just Like That (Sex and the City) - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.

So is anyone watching? :watch:

Just finished the first episode and had some gut reactions:
  • I enjoyed how Miranda and Charlotte grew a lot as people in the original series, but they were insufferable in this first episode. Seems like the story lines that were introduced in this episode have them evolving quite a bit as this new season progresses.
  • While I often found Carrie to be insufferable and ditzy in the original series, she appears to have matured gracefully in this first episode.
  • Some of the scenes and lines in the first episode tried so hard to be "woke" that they came off as caricatures.
  • The way they explained the absence of Samantha felt rather... scripted. ;)
  • I liked most of the new characters, although the podcast host was way too invasive. Isn't part of the new zeitgeist supposed to be about respecting people's boundaries?

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday December 12/2021 - Saturday December 18/2021:https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...e-schedule-all-the-new-and-returning-tv-shows

Sunday, December 12
90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days Season 5 - TLC - 8 p.m.
People Presents: Blending Christmas (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Sister Swap: Christmas In The City (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
KEN AND BARBIE KILLERS: THE LOST MURDER TAPES - ID - 9 p.m. (Docuseries)
THE TOYS THAT BUILT AMERICA: SNACK SIZED - History - 10 p.m. (Docuseries)

Monday, December 13
VH1 Family Reunion: Love and Hip Hop Edition Season 2 - VH1 - 8 p.m.
Maps And Mistletoe (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
HOUSE HUNTERS HO HO HOME - HGTV - 10 p.m. (Reality)

Tuesday, December 14
Bonus Family Season 4 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
THE FUTURE DIARY - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
Ghosts Of Christmas Past (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
THE MURDERS AT STARVED ROCK - HBO - 8 p.m. (Docuseries)
THROWDOWN WITH MICHAEL SYMON - Food - 9:30 p.m. (Cooking Competition)

Wednesday, December 15
FOODTASTIC - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. ()
SELLING TAMPA - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
The Enchanted Christmas Cake (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Thursday, December 16
Aggretsuko Season 4 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
MACGRUBER - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Action Comedy)
CLOSE TO ME - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
FINDING MAGIC MIKE - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
FIREBITE - AMC+ - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
The Fungies! Season 3 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
STATION ELEVEN - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Christmas By Chance (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.

Friday, December 17
Top Class Season 2 - IMDb TV - 12:01 a.m.
WITH LOVE - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
DECOUPLED - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
The Witcher Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Mistletoe In Montana (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Twisted Little Lies (TV Movie) - LMN - 8 p.m.

Saturday, December 18
BULGASSAL: IMMORTAL SOULS - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
The Christmas House 2: Deck Those Halls (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
Deadly Girls' Night Out (TV Movie) - LMN - 8 p.m.
Toying With The Holidays (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Kindred Spirits Season 6 - Travel - 10 p.m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information