2017 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

Yehudi

AITA
Has anyone watched Happy! On SyFy. The best way I can describe it is, imagine an alternate universe where Elliot Stabler from SVU had a psychotic break and is talking to a flying blue horse. It’s completely insane but also compelling. Hopefully the backstory of his character is explored better than in the comics.

Susan1

New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday December 10/2017 - Saturday December 16/2017: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Saturday, December 16
8 p.m. - CHRISTMAS SHUTTLE (TV Movie) - Hallmark
8 p.m. - SNOWED-INN (TV Movie) - Lifetime
9 p.m. - Ten Days in the Valley Season 1 Midseason Premiere - ABC (New Night)

Please post any updates that I may have missed.

How could you miss I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown - 8 p.m. ABC :) I know, I could record and save it to watch every year, but I don't.

p.s. - my cable guide has "Ten Days.........." as reruns. I set it to DVR new only, so maybe that won't happen till after the first of the year. I was getting bored anyway and forget what was going on. I'll have to watch the last one they showed before the new ones.

p.s. 2 - anybody watch Designated Survivor this week? It's not back till Feb., but I don't know if I can watch it anymore. (I SAID "something really bad is going to happen" two minutes before it did.) Geez Louise!

Susan1

Old Christmas cartoons -

Charlie Brown Christmas, 12/21 9 p.m. ABC (closer to Christmas than the last one!)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas - 12/22 7 p.m. TNT
(it's the episode of the cartoon that I set to record, and now the search is down, so I don't know if there are others. p.s. I tried to watch the movie once, but I didn't like it.)
Happy New Year, Charlie Brown, 12/26, 8 p.m., ABC
(the second half is She's A Good Skate, Charlie Brown; I found out you can't watch these in HD - full 40" screen - because they were not made in HD. Rats.)
Can't search to see if The Little Drummer Boy is on again. It was on Freeform (used to be Family) yesterday. We thought it was dumb even when we were little kids, but the lamb getting hit by the cart still makes me cry!

I still have all of those on a VCR tape!!!!

edited to add -
It's back.....
Little Drummer Boy - 12/18 (Monday, tomorrow) 7 a.m.
Grinch also at 9:45 on 12/22 TNT and 12/25 8 p.m. NBC

Last edited:

Susan1

2 in a row but - EEEEEE!!!!!!!!:biggrinbo

The PARTRIDGE FAMILY is on FETV (Family Entertainment) Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 2:00 (four episodes)!!!!! I looked after David Cassidy died, but I just ran into it today. I probably missed the first four yesterday. I hope I haven't missed "Umbrella Man". DVR is set for the next two weeks.

PeterG

The other day I asked one of the production assistants along the sidewalk what was filming here. "The X-Files", she said. :eek: Ohmigosh....where is Gillian Anderson!!??!!?? I had the DVD of War and Peace at home, not too far from her "We" book (co-written with Jennifer Nadel). I'm not enough of a freak to camp out downtown all day long to see her. Well, maybe I am, but it's December and it's cold and...perhaps I'm not a dedicated enough freak... :(

LeafOnTheWind

Has anyone watched the new Mythbusters? I'm not sure if I like them. Jon Lung seems to be trying to hard to be Adam. One of the reasons why I liked the original cast is that they were just themselves. This reboot seems to try to hard to recreate the original duo. They should have just concentrated on finding interesting personalities that work well together and let the rest of the show do its thing.

Anemone

I've watched one episode, and have a couple on the pvr. I'm not ready to give up on it, but I'm not sold on it yet either.
Honestly, I truly wonder why they didn't just hire Kari, Tory & Grant to continue the series. In addition to being good at it, and popular with the viewers already, there was so much positive feedback about them having Kari on the show & how girls were getting into STEM things because of watching her.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New Returning Shows for the week Monday January 01/2018 - Saturday January 06/2018: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Monday, January 1

6 a.m. - UNIKITTY! - Cartoon Network (Special Day And Time)
8 p.m. - The Bachelor Season 22 - ABC
8 p.m. - The Wall Season 2 Midseason Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - THE GIFTED Season 1 Midseason Premiere
9 p.m. - VALOR Season 1 Midseason Premiere - The CW
9 p.m. - Better Late Than Never Season 2 - NBC
9 p.m. - 60 Days In Season 3 - A&E

Tuesday, January 2
8 p.m. - ELLEN'S GAME OF GAMES - NBC
8 p.m. - Lethal Weapon Season 2 Midseason Premiere - Fox
8 p.m. - NCIS Season 15 Midseason Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 5 - TLC
9 p.m. - LA TO VEGAS - Fox
9 p.m. - Bull Season 2 Midseason Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - Intervention Season 18 - A&E
9 p.m. - Married at First Sight Season 6 - Lifetime
9:30 p.m. - The Mick Season 2 Midseason Premiere - Fox (New Time Slot)
10 p.m. - NCIS: New Orleans Season 4 Midseason Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - Chicago Med Season 3 Midseason Premiere - NBC
10 p.m. - The Challenge Season 31 - MTV
10 p.m. - Hack My Life Season 5 - truTV
10 p.m. - I Am Jazz Season 4 - TLC
10 p.m. - TESLA - Discovery

Wednesday, January 3
8 p.m. - The Blacklist Season 5 Midseason Premiere - NBC
8 p.m. - The Amazing Race Season 30 - CBS
8 p.m. - The X-Files Season 11 - Fox
8 p.m. - The Goldbergs Season 5 Midseason Premiere - ABC
8 p.m. - GROWN-ISH - Freeform (One-Hour Series Premiere)
8:30 p.m. - Speechless Season 2 Midseason Premiere - ABC
9 p.m. - Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 19 Midseason Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - SEAL TEAM Season 1 Midseason Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - Modern Family Season 9 Midseason Premiere - ABC
9 p.m. - 9-1-1 - FX
9:30 p.m. - American Housewife Season 2 Midseason Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - Criminal Minds Season 13 Midseason Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - Match Game Season 3 - ABC
10 p.m. - Chicago P.D. Season 5 Midseason Premiere - NBC
10 p.m. - WAGS ATLANTA - E!
10 p.m. - Catfish Season 7 - MTV
10 p.m. - Billion Dollar Buyer Season 3 - CNBC
11 p.m. - LAFF MOBB'S LAFF TRACKS - truTV

Thursday, January 4
8 p.m. - The Big Bang Theory Season 11 Midseason Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - Superstore . Season 3 Midseason Premiere - NBC
8 p.m. - THE FOUR - Fox
8:30 p.m. - YOUNG SHELDON Season 1 Midseason Premiere - CBS
8:30 p.m. - The Good Place Season 2 Midseason Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - Nashville Season 6 - CMT
9 p.m. - Will & Grace Season 9 Midseason Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - 60 Days In Season 3 - A&E (Time Slot Premiere)
9 p.m. - Project Runway All-Stars Season 6 - Lifetime
9 p.m. - Mom Season 5 Midseason Premiere - CBS
9:30 p.m. - Great News Season 2 Midseason Premiere - NBC
9:30 p.m. - Life In Pieces Season 3 Midseason Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - Chicago Fire Season 6 Midseason Premiere - NBC
10 p.m. - S.W.A.T. Season 1 Midseason Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. Jay Leno's Garage Season 3 Midseason Premiere - CNBC

Friday, January 5
6:30 p.m. - UNIKITTY! - Cartoon Network (Time Slot Premiere)
8 p.m. - MacGyver Season 2 Midseason Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - CHILD SUPPORT - ABC
8 p.m. - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 3 Midseason Premiere - The CW
9 p.m. - Hawaii Five-0 Season 8 Midseason Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Midseason Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - Blue Bloods Season 8 Midseason Premiere - CBS

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Skate Talker

Reminder - Stars on Ice (Canada) CBC Tuesday Jan 2 8:00pm CST - premiere airing of the Spring 2017 tour 1 hour packaging

PeterG

I really dug 911. Peter Krause is looking soooo good!

I thought it was good as well. Light drama for sure, but what a cast. Angela Bassett, Connie Britton along with Krause? They're spoiling us! I see that Mariette Hartley will be on an upcoming episode. And that Krause is listed as being in only one episode. I'm guessing that imdb.com just isn't up to date as I expect him to be a series regular. The pilot episode of 9-1-1 re-airs tonight on Fox at 9pm in case you missed it.

Susan1

I thought it was good as well. Light drama for sure, but what a cast. Angela Bassett, Connie Britton along with Krause? They're spoiling us! I see that Mariette Hartley will be on an upcoming episode. And that Krause is listed as being in only one episode. I'm guessing that imdb.com just isn't up to date as I expect him to be a series regular. The pilot episode of 9-1-1 re-airs tonight on Fox at 9pm in case you missed it.
Wasn't Mariette Hartley Connie Britton's (I forget her character's name) mother with Alzheimer's (that was taking care of)? I'm sure she'll be recurring.

I would have killed the kid who took the fire truck. He could have caused all kinds of accidents. And I had to flip channels while the yellow s _ _ _ e story was on!

I kept thinking "one more medical show, geez", but it's not really medical and it's not fires all over the place, so I'll probably keep watching.

p.s. I just deleted all of the new Ten Days in the Valley from my DVR. I haven't watched any of them and I knew I wasn't going to be able to get interested again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information