Throw 3Lz
Pair Combo Spin 4

2S - Riku doubled
Reverse Lasso Lift 4
Throw 3Lo
Back Outside Death Spiral 3
Hand/Hip Lift 4

Choreo Sequence

This skate is reminiscent of when they won Skate America in the Olympic season. This is going to be interesting to see whether they've done enough to win.

144.35 = 1st Place
217.88 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
There's so much rep judging for the GOE going on right now. Nothing in that program deserved over +3.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
MiuKih - decent 3tw for them. SBS 3t+2a+2a were excellent! Good throw 3z. They're giving this everything they've got. Ohhhhh... And there goes the gold with the 2s from her.

It should still be gold based on the speed and attack, but it won't be..... The writing has been on the wall all season. If the judges want to throw them a bone, at least give them the nod in the free skate.

Vagabond

Deanna Dudek-Stellato must be crying again but not necessarily for the same reasons as before.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
I'm going to assume I find R&K hard to watch just out of joy for SD&D. I recognize their flow, speed, etc., but this should have been much, much better.

Which is to say I appreciate this won't be close or up for debate, at least. (By anyone reasonable)

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
It's not fair or right, but you know, I won't be upset if the Japanese don't win here because I am small and petty. The Japanese won last year because of home crowd advantage--that competition should have been Alexa's. So if the same thing happens to them this year, I'm not going to cry about the unfairness of it either.

sk9tingfan

It's not fair or right, but you know, I won't be upset if the Japanese don't win here because I am small and petty. The Japanese won last year because of home crowd advantage--that competition should have been Alexa's. So if the same thing happens to them this year, I'm not going to cry about the unfairness of it either.
ITA

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information