Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I am actually crying. It's an odd feeling. I just remember having that feeling about Deanna when she was a young singles skaters and was genuinely crushed when she had to leave the sport. I normally laugh at people who get overly emotional about skaters/placements, but man, am I feeling it now.

The Japanese skating next feels sort of anti-climactic. Like, we all know we've crowned the queen, why is the lady-in-waiting still standing around?

Amy L

I am actually crying. It's an odd feeling. I just remember having that feeling about Deanna when she was a young singles skaters and was genuinely crushed when she had to leave the sport. I normally laugh at people who get overly emotional about skaters/placements, but man, am I feeling it now.
My 19 year old self finally found a ladieezzzz skater I liked but the skategods snatched her away. We have been avenged!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
MiuKih - decent 3tw for them. SBS 3t+2a+2a were excellent! Good throw 3z. They're giving this everything they've got. Ohhhhh... And there goes the gold with the 2s from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information