Royalty Thread #10 -Archie Phase 2 - Bold and Bald Still

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopey

Princess Charlene very short "article".

I admit, I had wished she never married her prince. IIRC she found out her husband to be had fathered another child out of wedlock while he was in a relationship with her. And I "think" she found this out very close to the eve of her wedding day? Something about him really rubs me wrong. But this writeup makes me sad for her. On the outside she appears to have so much, but apparently on the inside the things closest to her heart, which make for true happiness, are not all good. I'm not sure it's allowed, but I wish she could take her kids and go home for a few month stay with her friends and family.

liv

Very cute pic of Archie with his dad. I still say he looks like the Markle side (including old grand dad)...

And see? that's all they have to do to win over many of the members of the public. With all the secrecy etc., after his birth and everything that went on (I can't even remember it all n ow) it made many people upset with how they were conducting themselves. I felt they were basically bringing it on themselves. Really, people just wanted to see the baby. They don't want to be preached at about this and that... give us a few pics of Archie now and again and that's all we need from the Sussex family.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Very cute pic of Archie with his dad. I still say he looks like the Markle side (including old grand dad)...

And see? that's all they have to do to win over many of the members of the public. With all the secrecy etc., after his birth and everything that went on (I can't even remember it all now) it made many people upset with how they were conducting themselves. I felt they were basically bringing it on themselves. Really, people just wanted to see the baby. They don't want to be preached at about this and that... give us a few pics of Archie now and again and that's all we need from the Sussex family.

:rolleyes:

The picture is from SussexRoyal Instagram:
(part of an end of year video feature, along with a Happy New Year greeting from the Sussexes)

Apparently, since the Sussexes hold the copyright, they also released the picture to PA Media.

Straight-up fyi Harry & Meghan have no need to "win over many members of the public." Anyone with an open mind and a caring heart should be able to see this couple for who they truly are, without needing to be falsely 'won over.' If you don't already appreciate the Sussexes for who they truly are and for all that they have accomplished in a public service capacity, then you never will. Your comments sound exactly like the regurgitated negative narratives of 'needy' royal reporters who recognize the ongoing huge public interest in the Sussexes, but sadly wish to exploit that interest for their own greedy purposes, rather than reporting on them responsibly, fairly and professionally.

Harry and Meghan are a remarkable young couple who are trying to forge a happy life together and giving back to those in need, all the while having to deal with a rabid press pack amidst minimal emotional support from the royal institution they have been diligently working on behalf of in tandem, since their engagement announcement. Members of the public who possess common sense, goodwill, and a modicum of tabloid bs filtering skills can see how hard this couple have been working on behalf of their patronages and charities, and on behalf of the monarchy during their royal tours and public engagements. And that is 'all we need' to actually know about the Sussexes.

Meghan has been hounded and dragged by the media since she began dating Harry. It is despicable how she was treated throughout her pregnancy, and then expected to share with those same media hounds every detail of Archie's birth. If Meghan wasn't a strong-minded person, those relentless and unfounded attacks during her pregnancy could have adversely impacted her well-being and the health of the unborn baby she was carrying. Those who fall for the tabloid lies and kool-aid deception tactics should learn how to seek out and process the truth of what is actually going on behind-the-scenes in the royal family, particularly since the marriage of Meghan and Harry, but also historically.

Or continue drinking the kool-aid and showing your true colors in regard to your dismissive views of Meghan. But please stop with the obsessive insistence upon 'needing' to see pictures of young Archie. He is the child of Harry & Meghan and neither the public nor the royal reporters have any ownership claim on him, nor do they deserve to see regular pictures of Archie, much less obtain regular access to the Sussexes.

That said, it is definitely a cute picture of Archie and Harry. I'm glad for how happy this couple are together, but sad for all the lies and malicious vindictiveness they have had to face ever since their courtship. I applaud their decision to fight back against the press mob who continue to try and tear Meghan down. I hope their battle will be victorious and lead to more responsible press coverage of all the royals.

In other news, it has been announced that Sheku Kanneh Mason, the brilliant young cellist who performed at the Sussexes' royal wedding will be awarded an MBE for his services and contribution to music...

Sylvia

TBD
This was the first New Year greeting to the public by the Emperor since he ascended the throne on May 1 last year, when the country's new era of Reiwa started.
"I'm happy to celebrate the New Year with you," the Emperor said as he appeared on the balcony of the palace's Chowaden reception hall along with Empress Masako and other members of the Imperial Family, including Emperor Emeritus Akihito and Empress Emerita Michiko.
Noting that he is worried about the lives of people who were affected by last year's typhoons and heavy rain, the Emperor said, "I hope this year will be a peaceful and good year without a disaster."

MsZem

I see the sea
Princess Estelle broke her leg skiing:

Ari Behn's funeral was today, with the Norwegian royal family in attendance as well as Prince Daniel and Princess Laurentien:

• Sad
Reactions: mag

kittyjake5

H&M 6 week sabbatical in Canada must be coming to an end soon. I’d like to see a photo of the 14 million dollar mansion they were staying at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information