The Alexander Petrov Fan Thread

adelia

Program music for the Olympic season
SP: Sabre Dance
FS: Caruso (yet to be officially confirmed)

adelia

Sasha is part of the main national team for the new season, not the reserves. I waited awhile to post this because I wanted to see it announced on the Fed's website first.

adelia

He might not be skating to Sabre Dance and/or Caruso this season. There was another program made at the second Tartu camp. It's also possible that they might bring back the old FS. We shall see what happens at the test skate.

Anyway, he is currently scheduled to skate at Lombardia Trophy.

J

Jeschke

Program music for the Olympic season
SP: Sabre Dance
FS: Caruso (yet to be officially confirmed)
I live in happy denial and just imagine these are his programs everytime I see his actual ones this season :D

adelia

They changed his SP, back to Sabre Dance. I think the choreography is good. The basic structure was done by Misha Ge and details to the choreography were added by Ramil Mekhdiev. The steps were probably done by Prokofieva.

Sasha finished 9th at Finlandia Trophy but he has not been well lately so it is understandable that he could not produce his best. But you can tell that he tried really hard.

SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqdCRB2b4F8
FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyeW5t99ZY (there was a longer version but it's been taken down)

adelia

And also, his ISU profile has been updated. Alexei Mishin is finally listed as his primary (and only) coach. Tatiana Mishina is no longer listed as the primary coach. High time, I would say.

adelia

Sasha has pulled out of Skate America. He injured his right leg today in training. He may take part in Golden Spin of Zagreb if he is fit. Russian Nationals currently still remains a part of his plans.

This hasn't been a good year for him.
After being ill for some time in the lead up to Finlandia Trophy, he sprained his foot which caused him to pull out of Panin Memorial. He wasn't able to prepare well for Cup of China and finished 11th there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information