Figure Skating Baby News!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Also, how did they manage to get a 2 month-old baby into such a position?
I worked at a child protection home last year and also worked in the baby group and had to deal with babies whose ages went from 3 days to 10 months and none of them would've been able to hold those positions.

oleada

Also, how did they manage to get a 2 month-old baby into such a position?
I worked at a child protection home last year and also worked in the baby group and had to deal with babies whose ages went from 3 days to 10 months and none of them would've been able to hold those positions.
The baby is 2 weeks old in those pictures. Newborns are basically gumby. I’ve seen lots of poses like that in newborn pictures

alj5

Agreed. In residency I did a lumbar puncture on a 12-day old. The nurse was able to get that baby into a forward leaning pretzel position while supporting his head. (newborns should not have fevers ever)

Ka3sha

Not exactly the babies news, but seems appropriate :)

Aleksei Tikhonov, Maria Petrova and their daughter Polina skated a show number all together at Averbukh's ice age show two days ago

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

Aleksei Tikhonov, Maria Petrova and their daughter Polina skated a show number all together at Averbukh's ice age show two days ago
Thanks for posting that link. What a treat. And, what a gorgeous child.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

That was really a fun number. I always liked Petrova Tikhonov. Little Polina is cute.

Xela M

I'm late to the party, but how adorable is this family 😍 and Maria looks bloody great! She was never great-looking skating, but she looks amazing now

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Yeah, that's kind of creepy.
What bothers me is that Navka also drags her little daughter into the spotlight all the time. She has been doing fashion shows for a long time now and this video isn't the first time Navka styled her as her mini-me: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Pmko4gA9N/
Of course, Navka is not even close to Plushenko and Rudkovskaya as far as exploiting the kid and dressing up Gnom Gnomych as his dad (Sex Bomb by a 6-year-old, anyone?) is concerned, but still...it strikes me as quite odd.

J

Jeschke

Not sure it has been posted before (and too lazy to scroll back):
Happy news for Anastasia Martiusheva (oh what could have been :drama: :p) and Nikita Mikhailov.
Awesome photos 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information