Talk About Extreme Stupidity

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now

syzygy

Being homecoming queen is worth committing voter fraud, potential expulsion from high school and potentially being fired from your job?

High-schooler and her mother hacked school records to steal homecoming queen election, police say

I dont understand how being a homecoming queen in high school (or college) is the pinnacle of one's life.
It is when you have no life potential. If you know you're going to end up in loserville, might as well ruin your life for homecoming queen.

Winnipeg

Wasn't there a true story about a Texas mom who wanted her daughter to make cheerleading and to eliminate the competition, she hired a hit man to kill a competitor's mother..........she thought the girl would be too upset to try for cheerleading if her mom was murdered. I think her own daughter was too upset to try out after finding out what her mom did. All of that for one year on a high school cheerleading team??? Perspective people.............

Icetalavista

And in my home state, Minnesota, a business owner was just busted for hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax fraud, due in part to the evidence of said fraud kept on a thumb drive. In her purse.

Lynn226

Speaking of truck stop camels. I took a tour to Masada and one of the stops on the way back to Jerusalem was at a gas station with a convenience store. The guide announced we could see a camel up close if we wanted. I was too tired to get off the bus, but could see it from the window. I don't know if the owner accepted tips or charged for photos. I think it was pre-arranged because the tour guide announced the camel before we arrived.

antmanb

Wasn't there a true story about a Texas mom who wanted her daughter to make cheerleading and to eliminate the competition, she hired a hit man to kill a competitor's mother..........she thought the girl would be too upset to try for cheerleading if her mom was murdered. I think her own daughter was too upset to try out after finding out what her mom did. All of that for one year on a high school cheerleading team??? Perspective people.............

I was a bout to say - i'm pretty sure this was the plot in a 90s movies....and it was, which was based on true events :eek:

The film was this: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0107861/

Winnipeg

That is the one!! :scream:

I believe it was based on a true story otherwise it could have been a comedy it is so unbelievable.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
EEW gross! Did he cook her? Use any special spices?
That guy is twisted! We do not eat people anymore :)

AxelAnnie

Lifetime movie about that ;)

AxelAnnie

And the Olympics wouldn't be complete without an extreme stupidity story:

Well I don't know about stupidity. At that level you are beyond stupidity. You are horrid and should be banned for life for treating a horse that way. If you could not inspire respect from your equine partner....shame on you. Horses are pretty simple. They are barnyard animals. What we ask of them is ginormous. All they ask in return is respect, trust and kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information