Brady Wins vs Not Brady Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bardtoob

2021 Super Bowl: Brady Wins vs Not Brady Wins

Public vote.

Last edited:

ilovepaydays

I really don’t have a strong feeling either way, but I guess I’ll go with the Bucs (I’m a Saints fan and typically go with the NFC team).

Curious about the commercials and the halftime show, of course!

Chicken wings are in the air fryer! I have my beers ready too! 🍗🍺😃👍🏈

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Was talking to my mother today about how she had no interest in American football or the Super Bowl even when she lived in the US. Apparently, my American grandmother (her mother-in-law) told her that she had to watch American football if she wanted to keep her man.

My mother still didn’t watch it. :p

bardtoob

Apparently, my American grandmother (her mother-in-law) told her that she had to watch American football if she wanted to keep her man.

My mother still didn’t watch it. :p
I bet she had cross immunity from resisting Cricket :ds1: :summer:

ilovepaydays

If the Bucs end up winning this game, Gronkowski should absolutely be the MVP.

These fouls by the Chiefs so far are insane.

Last edited:

jenny12

I’m not a big fan of either team but the calls on KC have been ridiculous so far.

I’m a fan of The Weeknd but the sound production isn’t that great so far.

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I’m not a big fan of either team but the calls on KC have been ridiculous so far.
I am a KC fan and I think there were non calls on the BUCs - some of the calls on KC were ignored on the BUCs.

But Mathieu needs to settle down. Can't afford to get him exited out of the game. The defense has been on the field entirely too long. Hill needs to figure out how to elude the coverage. Mahommes to Kelce needs to happen more.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Yeah, I wonder why anyone wants to do a halftime show - it's never as good as the hype.

Kind of like being the host of the Oscars or Emmys, its harder than one would think

jenny12

Yeah, I wonder why anyone wants to do a halftime show - it's never as good as the hype.

Kind of like being the host of the Oscars or Emmys, its harder than one would think

Yeah, unless it’s Beyoncé, I think it’s really tough to pull off.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I really liked the halftime show. The staging was really creative and the choreography was excellent. And I'm not a fan of The Weeknd (although I recognized more songs than I thought I would).

jenny12

Yay for Russell Wilson! Man of the Year! I hope he gets one more ring before he’s finished.

ilovepaydays

I normally really like The Weeknd’s performances, but that was a bit of a mess. The audio was off and the “jock strap mask” marchers were confusing.

Also, this moment wasn’t a good look. AT ALL.

ilovepaydays

Good gawd. It’s like the Chiefs are a completely different team tonight.

If the Bucs score another touchdown, I’m turning this off early.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
One of my friends wondered how much Brett's accident affected the team.

As much as I hate Brady, he and Gronkoski did make it happen tonight.

jenny12

Not happy about Trumpster Tom winning but obviously the Bucs were the better team tonight. Great job from the defense especially.

caseyedwards

The fact is Tom Brady has ever said anything political in his whole career. You have no idea where he stands on any issue

Cachoo

Big Chiefs fan and that was painful to watch particularly when Mahomes took some tough hits. The O-line was battered and it was evident against the Bucs. Congrats to them on a good season. Hopefully we get Swartz, Fisher and Duvernay-Tardif back next year to protect Patrick.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
It's occurred to me that Tom Brady is to football and the quarterback position what Romania was to gymnastics in 1997-2004. That's why I can't get excited about him...whatever, spectacular achievement but ugh...

Some of Mahomes' throws last night were out of this world. Too bad they bounced off of his teammates' heads and hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information