Mariah bell controversy

Ohyes

it is being reported by the Korean media and eunsoos agency that Mariah bell purposely collided into eunsoo during practice at worlds and has been bullying her at their training facility. What do you guys think?

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
it is being reported by the Korean media and eunsoos agency that Mariah bell purposely collided into eunsoo during practice at worlds and has been bullying her at their training facility. What do you guys think?
I think that if an official complaint has been filed by the Korean fed to the ISU, it should be investigated

mjb52

This is the last person I would have expected to read something like this about! Certainly we don't know these skaters just from what we see on tv (although some people on the board DO know some of these skaters) but she seems like an extremely nice person.

Vagabond

Mariah Bell bullying someone. :rofl:
Any skater purposely colliding with a competitor at Worlds. :rolleyes:
South Korean media, sports management, and fans. :scream:

aftershocks

Banned Member
The only controversies I can see, as usual involve some of the judging. :p

Go figure how technically improved Elizabet T is suddenly somehow being thought of in fellow Kazakh, Denis Ten-like terms re PCS. :eek: With all due respect, no way that Elizabet deserves better scores than Eunsoo or Mariah on PCS. :rolleyes:

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
I have no idea what Mariah did or didn't (although I have a very hard time picturing her as an evil b/witch) but she should close her Instagram account to the public. The venom spewing there is absurd. Rabid Lim's fans accuse her of "attacking" their idol and Mariah is called a potential killer. Seriously ??!

arakwafan2006

I cannot see Mariah Bell doing this, on purpose. Where is the footage? It was practice. It has to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information